Chapter 12

I didn't bother knocking as I walked into the room and closed it behind me. The shower water was no longer running so I Walked up to the closet and just opened it. Jen was snuggled in the corner with some coats lying overtop of her. 

She pushed herself farther into the corner with her eyes more tightly shut, until I coughed and her head moved up to mine, and her eyes opened too.  

Now she looked angry. "Why didn't you knock? I got your note, but that didn't help with the shock you just gave me. I was about to piss myself." I knew she wanted to yell, but it just wasn't possible in this room, even if it was sound proof. I doubt either one of us would risk finding out. 

"Trent called someone over to help him find you. We should really start trying to find a plan to get you out. It is getting much riskier the more you stay in here. And I know you want to get out of here." Looking around I wondered how she could be occupied in a room that had nothing to do, it was so boring. 

"I just need to wait for the right time. If you can just kill Trent then it would be a lot easier for me." She said it without emotion and walked around me, heading for the bed. 

Her words were a stab to my heart. I took a knife from the kitchen once and hid it in my pocket as Trent and I were about to go to bed. My plans went all down the drain when he got into the bedroom and cuddled up on the ground beside my bed, I just couldn't do it. So I told him I left something downstairs, so I could return the knife to its place back in the drawer. 

I am a coward. 

"I'm still working on it," Was my brief answer. 

My heart sunk at the next words she spoke. "At least, you are still trying to do it."  

I nodded my head, not wanting to respond. 

Hearing a noise come from outside I turned my head towards the direction, as did Jen. 

We both were not fast enough to react as the window shattered. The curtains letting in a soft breeze from outside as two silhouettes came through it wearing all black. One of them turned to the curtain as the other took oh his hood. 

Revealing the man moments ago that Trent opened the door for. 

"I told you that if you just were outside more during the day we could listen into everyone's windows and see if the girl was in here, and that girl." He pointed to me. "Looked suspicious the way she was standing at the top of the stairs looking at us in a strange way. She is also a human. So what is she doing here?" 

The second silhouette finally turned around and took off his hood. I knew before it was fully taken off that it was Trent. "She is my beloved." 

"You have not changed her yet?" The man asked looking at me and back to Trent. 

"That is personal, and something that I don't want to discuss right now," Trent said, while brushing himself off of some dirt that was on his pants. "The main focus here is Jen." He looked at her as she just starred daggers back at him. While a gasp was heard beside Trent making us all look at the man whose eyes were slowly turning red. 

"Mine." That wasn't good. "Has she truly done something so bad, it could have been just rumurs?" The guy yelled with his teeth together speaking through them as his eyes were now fully red. 

"I know it's not, and now that we found her she needs to be locked back up, or killed for her actions." Trent told him, calmly. 

"That won't be necessary." Jen spoke. Seeing the action before it happened I tried to reach for her or tell her not to, but it was too late.