Chapter 7

Hello long time no update Charms😭
It's been a while I thought I will realy give up on writing please thanks the rain for me, they give me courage to write and a peace of mind.😭😭

Oh how I love the rain!
Enjoy reading!

*************

Garette's Pov

Kinabukasan maaga akong gumising para maiwasan ang pagtatagpo ng landas namin ni Thok. I don't know why but ever since naramdaman ko 'yong inis na naramdaman ko towards that asshole priest para bang natural na  lang sa akin ang pakiramdam na iyon, tipong pakiramdam ko ay nangyari na iyon dati.

'Hindi kaya si Thok ang the one ko noong past life ko?' kiming tanong na nabuo sa aking isipan. Hindi ko ma pinpoint pero simula ng makilala ko si Thok parang ang gulo na ng buhay ko, para bang may malaking parte sa buhay ko ang nawawala. It's like I have a body without a soul.

Habang pababa sa hagdan ay para akong timang na palinga-linga para makita kung nasa paligid lang ba si Thok. Dahan-dahan at iniiwasang makagawa ng ingay ang pagbaba ko sa hagdan. Nasa huling baitang na 'ko ng halos masubsob ako sa gulat ng may magsalita sa aking likuran

"What the hell are you doing kid?" unti-unti kong nilingon ang boses na iyon at nakahinga ako ng maluwag ng si kuya lamang pala iyon.

"Nothing," I said while shyly scratching the back of my head. Sh*t, sa lahat ng makakakita ng kabaliwan ko ngayon si kuya pa, daig pa naman ng isang iyon ang isang marites masyadong mapagmatyag at ma-issue.

Gaya ng aking inaasahan hindi nga ako tinantanan ng titig ni kuya hanggang sa makarating kami sa hapagkainan kung saan naroroon ang magaling na pari at prenteng nakaupo na para bang siya ang hari doon. Kung kahapon ay titig na titig ito sa akin ngayon ay halos hindi na ito makatingin gaya ko.

Memories from that time ramaged through my mind causing my cheeks to reddened, mabilis kong iniwas ang paningin ko sa dalawang lalaking nasa harapan ko at mabilis na isinubo ang pagkain, causing to Thok to set his intimidating eyes in me. Wala na akong pakialam kung mabulunan man ako basta makaalis ako sa kinauupan ko ngayon. I can't stand those intimidating eyes Thok has set on me while kuya was like an owl and a detective who's trying to figure out what the problem within me and his friend.

Nang makayaring kumain ay daig ko pa si flash na nawala sa paningin ng dalawa at mabilis na nagtago sa kwarto. Im thankful that I'm on my day off kaya may free time akong magnilay-nilay sa lahat ng bagay.

*****

Third Person Pov

The two man was left in the dining hall dumfounded. Nico look at Thok intimately making the untouchable former Lieutenant Thok gulp his own saliva. When it comes to Nico, Thok always felt frightened maybe because Nico was the brother of the girl he love afterall.

"What did you do this time?" Nico seriously asked while eyeing his friend with his hawk eyes.

"N-Nothing," Thok wanted to hit himself when he stuttered.

"Jesus, just make sure you didn't touch the boundary. You know that she was in a delicate state right now, gaya nga ng sabi mo you constantly see her having those dreams or rather that those memories of her. Isang maling galaw lang natin ay maaring ma-trigger ang mga ala-ala niya. It maybe good for us but for her it was not since those memories she had commonly loss was painful."

"I know that's why I'm really having a hard time, you know how crazy in love I am with your sister. You witnessed me shed tears when I thought I lost her too." Nico fell silent after Thok said that.

Nico felt sad for both his friend and his sister, they love each other, but destiny was really harsh with them. All he can do is support his friend and help him with the plans to eliminate those fuckers.

"Let's stop talking about the past; we must go on with the threats imposed around her. We must secure her safety and don't do the mistake we all made years ago."

The two seriously talk and it took an hour, they just stop when they've seen Garette with flustered face, swollen eyes and messy hair.

"Kuya . . . Who am I really?"

"What are you talking about? Syempre kapatid kita," bagama't kinakabahan ay maayos pa rin itong nasabi ni Nico.

"I know but— I dont know anymore! I feel like there still some puzzle pieces lost in me," Garette frustratedly said making Nico fell in silent and Thok took that as an opportunity to let the two talk with each other.

*****
Garette's POV

"Kuya can you tell me the truth please? Can you tell me who really I am," puno ng pagmamakaawa kong saad. Nightmare every nightmare, I was tired of experiencing it I want the truth.

"Guess its the right time hmm, come here," agad akong tumabi sa kinauupuan ni kuya.

"You feel something when you're with Thok, right?" 

"Yes, I don't know why. When I'm with him, I'm comfortable, like I'm used to his presence. I always want to be with him. Is it wrong, Kuya? Is there something wrong with me?" I ask, feeling lost, whether I have the right to feel this overwhelming feeling toward Thok.

"Of course no, sweety, you feel, and that's okay. It's hard to tell you all the truth, but it's more hurtful when I'm seeing you lifeless sometimes." Kuya sighed before letting me make his shoulder a pillow.

"The truth is, ever since you were sixteen, you already know Thok. In your early age, you fell in love with that brute, and I really don't know what to do. I feel like punching him even though he doesn't have any clue that you like him. You know the way you act when you see him while I'm on a video call with him and do some stupid stunts? It reminds me of your younger self way back when you were the one pursuing Thok." 

Hindi ko man makita si kuya pero ramdam ko yung sakit sa bawat pagbigkas niya ng mga katagang iyo, pinaghalong sakit at kasiyahan and that made me cry more, little by little memories keeps on flooding in my mind.

My younger self courting a man in a police uniform.

#####
To be continued . . .