chapter five

Amara wanted to have a day with her tios, and jay allowed it sense he had things to do, and Amara couldn't come. And notti, dd and ddot didn't mind. They had a whole bunch of shit planned to do with Amara today, and they were hyped about it.

ddot went into amara's room to wake her up while dd and notti were getting a lecture from Jay about being careful and safe with her. " Mamaa, time to get up." ddot said, picking her up outta her bed. Amara woke up and lay in ddots' arms, falling back to sleep. She is not a morning person. Just like Jay, they both love their sleep. The first plan was to go out and get breakfast. They were gonna let her try mcdonalds for breakfast for the first time.

Ddot walked out of her room and down the stairs. " it's gonna take a minute to leave cause as soon as I picked her up, she fell right back asleep." Ddot told them while Jay went to ddot and took her out of his hands. " Mama, get up, you gon spend the day with your tios and then after that you can come home and me and you can cuddle together if that's what you want." Jay explained to her. After she heard the word cuddles, she picked her head up, rubbing her eyes. She loved cuddling with people she was comfortable with.

" I'm about to leave, and tio Ethan is gonna get you dressed and stuff. Ima miss you, ok?" Jay explained, rubbing amaras back. " i miss you, Papa." Amara said, giving Jay a hug.

With her being one year old she is small as fuck so when she hugs and cuddles up to  people it's the cutest thing ever because of how small she is. Jay kissed her on the lips and then the cheek then gave her to notti.

( If you think kissing your dad on the lips at one year old is weird, then I didn't know what to tell you because it's meant out of love and not weird shit)

" You ready to start the day?" dd asked Amara. She nodded. Notti dressed her in a pink tank top with green and pink camo pants and her pink shoes. Notti was the only one who knew how to do hair from melz when melz did her own and amaras hair. So he put her hair in a
Small bun with a pink bow.

 So he put her hair in a  Small bun with a pink bow

(Her outfit)

They left and went to McDonald's and got pancakes, sausages, and hashbrowns with an egg mcmuffin and orange juice for her to try. She tried the pancakes first. She kind of liked it, but not a lot. She then tried the hashbrowns, and she loved them. " You like them, Mama," dd asked. She nodded her head, giggling. She didn't like the sausages that much and she liked the Muffin sandwich but she didn't like the egg.

" You wanna go to the park?" ddot asked her. " yea." Amara yelled. dd drove th to the park while notti was playing with Amara in the backseat and dot played their music. " Amara, you wanna listen to your tios songs they made?" Making Amara scream yes. He played too tact, evil twins pt.2, dead opps,without you, etc. Amara was dancing to it. She loved her tio with all her heart and would do anything to make them happy.

They made it to the park, and Amara wanted to go on the swing first. dd pushed her back and forth while she was laughing. Notti and ddot were messing around with each other, while Amara was laughing at how goofy they looked. " yo I gotta use the bathroom. Someone come push her." dd Said before leaving. ddot filled dds spot in pushing Amara. There was a man just watching them have fun. " Staring, man," Amara said, pointing at the man.

That caught their attention so fast. dd came back and wondered what was happening and who Amara was pointing at. " Mama, where he at
" ddot said, looking. " Over there," Amara said, pointing again. The man was still staring at them. " Aye, you gotta problem ? Why are you staring,you scaring  ma neice." dd Said hiking up his pants. The man walked away. " Oh ok," dd said. " I wanna leave," Amara said. dd picked her up, and they went to the car.

They went to three different places before Amara said she was hungry, so dd drove to Chick-fil-A. They got her a sandwich and some waffle fries. She loved the whole thing but wanted some ice cream. " What ice cream you wanna try." Notti asked her. " I dont know," Amara said. " Just get her a small chocolate cone," notti said. Notti fed it to her because he didn't want her to mess up her outfit. They went to the last place, which was an indoor playground for kids.

They chased her around and took her on the slide. They went on the bounce house. They went back to the house, and jay was there watching tv. " Dada," Amara yelled, running up to Jay, hugging him. She missed him. There were times throughout the day when she missed her dad and would start crying, which made them have to try to distract her from thinking about Jay. Jay picked her up and sat her on his lap, kissing her all over her face, making her laugh and trying to cover her face. " I missed you mama, you have fun with your tios?" Jay asked her. " yea we had so much fun, and we listened to you and tios music," Amara said, her smile never leaving her face. " You shouldn't be listening to that, but I'll let it slide once."

After a couple minutes, Amara ate, and everyone went to their rooms and ddot was spending the night. Amara spent time with her grandma and melz, then jay gave her a bath and got her ready for bed. " You promise cuddles," Amara said, laying in Jay's bed. Jay came and lay in bed, laying Amara on his chest while tracing shapes on her back. While he cuddled her to sleep. She loves spending the day with her tios.

A/n💋

This chapter is so cutee. I love Amara she's so sweet and goofy.