chapter two

Amara had her first doctor's appointment today and notti and dd forced Jay to let them go with. Everywhere Amara was, they were, and jay didn't mind bc he needed the extra help that he got from them.

Kiara kept blowing up Jay's phone. He had answered, and Kiara was just yelling. " bro, you can't just keep me away from my own child," Kiara yelled. " You weren't even doing anything, you was going in and out the house right after you got home from the hospital." He spoke while trying to get her ready. " Whatever, I honestly think you should get rid of her bc she's in the way of our relationship." Kiara spoke, which made Jay freeze.

" You are not about to sit up here and talk about my daughter like she's nothing. And we done it's over." Jay yelled, hanging up. "Yo, why are you yelling in front of my neice?" dd asked, picking up Amara. It's like they can't stop being all over her. There's something about her that just makes dd and notti fall in love with her it might be her cuteness. Notti just posted her on his Instagram.

Nottiosama

Caption: she's so cute

Caption: she's so cute. Ima protect her with all my heart. Ima fight for my neice,  fuck you niggas who try her 😝❤️

Jayklickin: Why you gotta add some dumb shit at the end
↪️ cause niggas out here trying her

Nottis.wife: can I have her?
↪️ bitch hell no

Jay's.Slut: Why you gotta child with someone else
↪️ bc he can hoe

Ddosama: I love our neice she so funny
↪️ real shit

Limited comments

Dd had his cruls out so Amara grabbed them and yanked on it. " Ow, little girl, stop grabbing people's hair, that's ghetto." She smiled at him. " Give me my child, dd." Jay took her from him, putting her in her car seat. "Where notti at we gotta go." Jay asked. Notti walked down the stairs. " Come on," notti said, walking out the door.

They got to the doctors office and walked in. " I have an appointment for Amara Reyes." Jay said. " The nurse eyed him with a smirk. " Here, fill this out, and the doctor should be out soon." She said.  After some time, the doctor walked out. " Amara Reyes?" Jay got up, and so did the others. " I'm Maya, and I'll be the doctor follow me." After a while of answering questions and checking on the baby, she needed four shots, one on each arm and leg. Jay had to hold her to make sure she didn't move.

Maya gave her the fist shot, and it startled Amara, and her eyes started watering. Jay saw and instantly felt bad. She got her second shot, which got her to start crying and wiggle around. " it's ok, just two more." Maya told Amara. Notti and dd looked pissed off for making their neice cry. After the fourth shot, Amara was not happy and wouldn't stop crying. After about ten minutes, Jay got her to calm down.

They had left and got back home. Melz and crimsley came over to see Amara. Buba had texted Jay and asked him and the others to do a car video with him tomorrow.

" Ma, can you watch Amara for me tomorrow? I gotta do a video wit buba."  Jay asked his mom. " I can't. I have meetings tomorrow, " she replied. " melz, can you watch her?"  She shook her head no." I gotta interview," "Well, I guess she is goin with"

A/n🔒

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and happy late valentines Day. Hope it was better than mine.