Season 1 Episode 16: Double Trouble Pt2

(Watch Opening)

The duel was still continuing as Joey had made a quick, and impressive move against the Paradox Brothers. His Kunai with Chain managed to trap Wall Shadow and destroy it so the two can enter their monsters into the maze. The brother's were caught off guard as they quickly try to regain their advantage.

Para: With a trap, you stopped our attack...

Dox: Just as you did pledge. But with our scores...

Para: Ahead of yours, we still have the edge.

Joey: We're just gettin' started.

Joey drew his next card as he looked over his hand.

Joey: Now my Flame Swordsman
will heat things up. I put it in attack mode.

Joey summons one of his best cards as the Flame Swordsman appears on the field with 1800ATK.

Joey: Its power level is 5, but I'll move only 4 spaces. I'll also move Axe Raider forward 4 spaces to join him and consolidate our forces. I've already used up Kunai with chain's trap effect, but it still works as a regular accessory card, raising Axe Raider's attack power by 500 points.

-Axe Raider: 1700+500=2200ATK-

The two monsters joined up with Celtic Guardian as the three stand together, ready to take anything on.

Joey: Let's see you take that on, you twisted twins.

Para: It doesn't matter if your forces are one or many, for soon...

Dox: There won't be any. Labyrinth Tank, advance 7 more spaces.

The Tank starts to travel more into the maze as it slowly but surely gets closer to the group of monsters.

Dox: Labyrinth Tank wields futuristic weaponry. Your archaic soldiers don't stand a chance, and soon they will be within striking range.

Para: And somewhere in the labyrinth lurks another trap for your unwary warriors. Do you really think you stand a chance?

The two brothers grin as Joey gets annoyed with the constant interruptions by the Paradox Brothers.

Joey: Don't you two ever stop yakkin'? You're up, Yugi.

Yami draws his next card as he confidently placed it on the board, revealing his favorite card.