Season 1 Episode 9: Duel with a Ghoul - Pt2

(Watch Opening)

The duel between Amikou and Ghost Seto was still underway, with both player's life points past the halfway marker.

<Amikou> 100LP
<Ghost Seto> 900LP

With two face-down cards, her Aqua Madoor in defense mode and two turns left on her Swords of Revealing Light she was staring at the second Blue-Eyes White Dragon that had arrived on the field. Ghost Seto smirked as he continued to make fun of Amikou.

Ghost Seto: Hehehe... I have to say that you were a lot better than you were the last time we dueled, but that was a long time ago. And just like all those times, I'm still going to win!

Amikou draws her next card as she looked at her hand and stared at the two cards. She quickly played them from her hand.

Amikou: I summon Spirit of the Harp in defense mode!

She played her monster as a woman wearing a yellowish cloak sat next to a big harp infront of her with a defense strength of 2000DEF.

Amikou: Then I'll play, Red Medicine! Which replenishes my life points by 500 points!

<Amikou> 100+500/ 600LP
<Ghost Seto> 900LP

Joey: Yeah! She's closing the gap between them!

Jason: Smart move, she was at a major disadvantage with only 100 life points.

Yami looks up at the duel as Amikou stares down the Ghost as he narrowed his eyes at her, with it being his turn, Ghost Seto draws his next card.

Ghost Seto: Hmm, so you want to use magic cards? Well I suppose I can do just the same. I'll play Dark Energy which gives my Ryu-Kishin Powered 800 more attack power.

-Ryu-Kishin Powered: 1600+800 =2400ATK-

Amikou's eyes widened as she knew what was going to happen, the Ghost chuckled before calling out his attack.

Ghost Seto: Go my beast, destroy her pathetic Harp!

Amikou: Not so fast creep! I activate my trap, Threatening Roar! This card negates your entire battle phase, so my monster's are safe!

The attack stopped at it immediately faded away as Ghost Seto grunts with annoyance before his lips curled up into a smile, this scene alone made the other shiver at the sight of it.

Tristan: Uh guys, that Kaiba's smiling.

Joey: Yeah, gives me the creeps.

Yami: 'This isn't good, I don't know what your strategy is for beating Blue-Eyes... But I hope you can do it fast.'
_________________________________________

At the Kaiba Mansion, Seto is still working at his computer trying to locate the duel arena that could be using his Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Computer: No Blue-Eyes White Dragon there.

Seto: Next field.

The computer screen shows a virtual hallway that had the lists of doors as the final one is shown.