21. 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣?

We shortly arrived back at the house. "Finally", I say to myself. We go in the house and I head up the stairs. "I'ma go change real quick", I say. "I'ma be up there", Lone replies back. I smile from his reply. "Mhmmm what he mean😏". I make my way up the stairs and and into his room. I take my shoes off at the door and walk over to his bed. I flip myself on it. It feels so good to laydown. I let out a sigh. I stay there for a good minute then I get up to change. I change back into the clothes lone let me sleep in. I still can't believe I'm in his room. What if I took too many drugs and I'm just living a dream? What if it's all fake? What if this is just a daydream that I can't get out of!? Idk.

Lone walked in the room. "Heyy", I say with a cheesy smile. "Heyy" Lone says back. "How did you feel about today", I asked. "Today was pretty chill ngl, not super crazy, just chill", Lone says while undressing himself. "Yeah it was cool. Do you know when ur next one is?", I ask. "I know I got one in a month in La". "Ouuuu okay okay", I say. "Yuhh", he replies. Lone proceeds to put on a lounge shirt and some sweatpants. "Mhmmm". I love seeing this this sight of Lone. I just admire him.

After he finished putting on his clothes we proceed to go downstairs and eat. We walk in the kitchen to Ken and Asia eating."this shit actually smack", Ken says. "Yeah it's good fr. Good spot", Asia replies. "Thanks. I put y'all on". Lone and I walked over to grab our food and proceeded to eat. I take my fork and get a mouth full of my cava dish while staring at Lone. "mhmmmm, this bowl is good". Lone stares back at me. He looks at me and inching up a smile and then we both start laughing together. 😂😂😂. We laugh for a good minute.

"Alright lock in lock in", I say to Lone. "Bet bet,", he says. We stare at each other again while eating our food. Lone spits out his food mid eating and the food lands of my face. He starts bursting out laughing. I didn't know how to react nor what to say. "Lone wth", I said in a calm voice. I was too relaxed to even know whats going on. I licked off his food from around my mouth. I start rethinking if I should have done that in front of him. Now he probably thinks I'm weird. "U want every taste", he says still laughing. "Your absolutely right", I say with a straight face but slightly smiling. "Yoooooo", Lone says pointing at me. "You fr?", Lone questions with a distinguish look on his face.

 "You fr?", Lone questions with a distinguish look on his face

"You know..........Find out" I say. "Shiiii" Lone says putting his plate aside, covering it and popping in a peice of gum.

i realized his food is still on my face and grab a napkin to wipe it off. "Can you pass me sum gum" I asked reaching my hand out. Lone takes the pack out and passes me one. I put my food to the side and looked at Lone chewing his gum. I creep up a smile. "Shawty playing", Lone says. I get up from my chair while remaining eye contact walking up to him. I grab his arm with force to get him up. "Shiii what it do", he proceeds to say. I smile from his remark and raise his arm up while walking to the stairs. He smacks my ass a little while walking. We make it to his room. Our hands still connected. I turn him over and knock him down on the bed hard. "Damn shawty", he says with a wtf face but has a smirk at the same time. "Shut up", I say with a smile. Lone looks at me and makes an impression of him zipping his lips. I take off my shirt and throw it on the floor. I hop on Lone straddling him. He still has s not spoken a word since I said shut up. "Silly", I say to myself. I grab his hands and put on my ass. He firmly grabs it.