13. Sleepover

"I'ma be right back. Me and Ken are going to FaceTime the guy for our sizes",Lone says. "ok" I reply. I lay back on the bad comfortably. I close my eyes thinking about the sex we just had. "Omg" I think to myself. "I had sex with DESTROY LONELY" I say as I rise up from the bed. I grab my phone to text Asia.

Celeste: wya?

Asia:.....

Asia: Girl wya🤣

Celeste: GIRLLLL. That dick bout to put me to sleep

Asia: come down to the basement. Ken and i were talking and listening to beats while y'all were up there fucking 🤣😒

Celeste: I'll try to make it I'm high ASF

Asia:......

Asia: Me too😵‍💫

I turn my phone off and get up from the bed. I stretch as I do so. "Mmmmmm" I say after I finish. I pull my shirt down head to the door. I look to the left of me to the voices of Ken and Lone talking with someone. I walk down the Stairs to the main floor. I walk over to the kitchen and grab a water bottle on the counter. I open it up and grab ice to put in a cup so I can pour the water in. I take a gulp.

 I take a gulp

"Mhmmmm.....ahhhh. boy he worked me out" I say as I put the cup down. I make my way to the basement door and go down. "Heyyyy" I say walking down the stairs to Asia. "What y'all been doing" I ask. "Nun really he was showing me more of his music and sum beats he came up with", Asia replies. "I was trying to talk to Lone about his career and stuff but Ken interrupted saying they gotta call a guy for a shoot and a guy named "carti" wanted to make beats. Did he mention a guy named carti to you?", I ask. "Yeah he did. I don't really know who he is tho frfr. I was listening but wasn't" Asia says. "Hmm" I reply . "I'm honestly tired as shit. Are you staying the night here? " I ask. "Yeah I'ma room it with Ken". I look at Asia quickly. "WHAT" I yell whispering.

I side eye her. "Y'all......" I say. "No", she replies. "I'm actually very shocked he doesn't want to fuck because just me feeling out his vibes ...hmmmmmmmmm", I say. "Yeah I told him I ain't wanna kick it like that", Asia replies. "Would you?" I ask. "Idk" Asia replies. "hmmmmmm" I think to myself. Sum dosent seem to be adding up but I'ma let it stay where it's at rn. Rooming with ken but not fucking? Not saying she has to but it's "Ken".

"O ok", I reply. I grab the crumble cookie box. "Dang every cookie got a bite......damnnn". I say laughing. Asia starts laughing as well. I grab the s'mores cookie and split it half. The marshmallows are only in the middle and I want to take a bite of everything. I take a bite. "Mhmmmmmmmm" I say chewing the cookie. "The marshmallows are so gushy" I say as I start laughing. Asia starts laughing again. "Stopaaa my stomach hurts ahahahah. What are we even laughing for hhahh. Broo". Me Asia for another two minutes until we catch ourselves and stop. We side eye each other with a smile. "Stop" I say with a smile.