16. Getting ready

"Are you going to the shoot too" I ask Asia. "Yeah", she replies. "We gotta go back home to change.Ughhhh so farrrrrr" I say. "Frr" Asia replies. "Maybe they will let us wear their clothes" I say to Asia. "Maybe", she replies. I pull out my phone to text Lone.

Celeste: Hey

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮🖤:....

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮🖤: wassup

Celeste: Me Asia don't have any clothes to wear.....were wondering if we could wear y'alls???

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮🖤:........

"He's typing he's typing. I feel greedy asf but we don't got shit soooo it's like...." , I say.

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮🖤: yeah fasho. Ken cool with it for Asia too

Celeste:........

Celeste: bet bet thank you

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮🖤:.......

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮🖤: what time y'all arriving?

I look at my phone and the time is 7: 45.

Celeste:......

Celeste: 10:30

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮🖤:........

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮🖤: aight. I told the producers about y'all so y'all can come backstage

Celeste: ok

𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮🖤: seen you then

Celeste: see you then

"Alright. They said yes", I say with a goofy face. "Ayeeeee", Asia says. "What should we wear like what vibe?", I say. "I don't knowwww...let's see what they have", Asia replies. Me and Asia depart ways with big ass smiles on our face. I jog bag to Lone's room now fully awake. I open his closet and turn on the light. "Maybe I should take a shower first", I say to myself. I walk backwards out the closet. "Asia", I yell. "Yeah". "I'm taking a shower first then picking the fit"
"Ok", she replies. "Wait what about underwear" I say to myself. "That's right I kept an extra in my purse", I say. This is why it's important to always keep extra. I jog to my purse and pull out my under. It was seamless underwear so I was good with anything tight. I close my purse up and walk to the bathroom.

I put the underwear down on the counter and take my clothes off. I look around to see if he had any shower caps. I open up his cabinets. I saw a bin of them with Rubber Bands around them. I took one out slightly trying not to mess up the bundle. I wrap my hair in a bun and put the cap on. I open the shower door and turn the water on to warm. I waited a few seconds before I hopped in. I take my shower and get out 15 minutes later making sure I was fresh and clean everywhere.

I get out the shower and walk over to grab the towel to dry off. I tap on my phone to look at the time. it's 8:15. "Ok ok good on time", I say to Myself. I wipe myself down with the towel and drop it to the the floor. I grab Lone's lotion and deodorant I used from yesterday and use it on me. I pick back up the towel and walk out of his bathroom to his closet. Idk what I'm going to choose yet but we will see.

I turn on the light and walk to his closet ."Black", I say.

I pull out a pair of pants I see.