11. ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝?

I lean up a little and inch towards the middle of the bed. I mean who wouldn't want to fuck in the middle of the bed? Lone reaches for his boxers. "Oh shit IT'S HAPPENING" I think to myself. He pulls them down completely. When he came back up I saw it all. I widen my eyes. "Woah" I say to myself. His dick was about 6.5 inches. The same size of a Google pixel 8 pro but slightly bigger. I swallow my spit to the sight of his dick. He opens his drawer up and grabs a condom. He then hands it to me. " You want to put it on". Butterflies are fluttering everywhere in my body. "Yes" i say kinda nervously.

He comes onto the bed. I go back to the edge of the bed to put it on. I rip it out the wrapper and take it out. I feel on it trying to find the right side up. I then place it on touching him. "I can't believe I'm really doing this" I say to myself. I push down until I can barely roll down anymore. His dick was warm. I feel on his dick after just to know what it felt like. It's was a good size width too. About two inches and a half. Why am I so nervous?

"Lone", I say. "Yeah", he replies. "I'm not going to lie I'm nervous about this", I say. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable", he says. "Your not..... it's just been a while since I've had sex.....Let alone touch someone". "We can take this at whatever pace" he replies. "Ok" I say. "You okay" he ask. "Yes" I reply. "Ik we are high but are you aware of what's happening", he ask. "Yes, we are about to have sex. You asked for my consent.......". "Ok" Lone replies. Lone sits on the bed with me. "Thank you for being patient with me and reassuring Lone". "Ofc. You know we don't have to do this", he replies. "Yeah....... but I want to", I say. "Are you sure" he says. "Yes".

He gets over top of me and gives me a peck on the lips. It was one of those kisses that left a sound after. He lifts my legs up. I open for him. "O shi I forgot my underwear was still on". I put my legs down and lone pulls them off. They are so soaked it's embarrassing but hey atleast he's knows I'm like that💦 right? He puts my legs up again. I see him grab his dick. Idky but I'm so nervous. I look at his every move. He starts moving forward to insert his dick. I feel his tip slightly until he starts pushing in more. It takes a while. "Yo shit tight, you need to relax. I'm right here.". Lone grabs my hand and we intertwine them. I take a deep breath closing my eyes. I look up at him. "Ok" I say. I relax my body and legs. Thats when he's able to insert his whole self. It went in kinda fast since I'm so wet. "Fuck" I moan clenching his hand"You ok", he ask. "Yes". He adjust himself

He starts thrusting. "I can't believe this is actually happening" I think to myself. We make eye contact and start kissing. He Inserts his tongue into mine and we begin tounge kissing. I feel his thrust starting to get faster. My lips become less passionate during the kiss bc I can feel my moans trying to escape. Lone kiss me more passionately. "Mhmmm" I muble during our kiss. He pulls our hands towards us and breaks off. He places his hand on my throat making full eye contact. "Mmmmm my goddd" I moan. Lone goes down my waist with his other hand rubbing me. He speeds up the paste. "fuck Loneeeee" I say while rolling my eyes back. Lone leans down kissing my neck. My pussy tingles to his actions causing me to get wetter.

 My pussy tingles to his actions causing me to get wetter