Reoccurring man

It got worse, that was all Hana could think about as they were walking down the busy street in City-Z eating ice cream. It's been a couple of months since the two had moved into their new apartment but it's been some time since she had noticed the start of her dad's hair loss.

She had tried everything to get the spot to grow back without him noticing oils and shampoo, she even tried gluing the hair back on. Her efforts only made the spot... bigger. It was a good thing that the only reason he hasn't noticed is because it's at the back of his head and she's the one who maintains the wild mess.

Hana shook her head pushing her dad's hair troubles to the back of her mind. Their peaceful walk was ruined by the appearance of an octopus-like monster with claws. Hana had mentally scolded herself for letting her dad talk her out of either of them wearing the hero costumes. This would have been a great time to show them off.

Hana wasted no time ushering the crowd away from the giant monster while Saitama dove headfirst into fighting it. She swoops around the area helping people get to safety. Everyone was too busy staring at you in amazement as you caught a large chunk of debris that was moments away from hitting an elderly woman to notice her dad fighting the monster. By the time she deemed that everyone was a safe distance away, Saitama was already done with the fight.

"Aw man, Dad you beat him already. And here I was thinking I would finally help with a monster." She complains as she walks towards him.

"Well, maybe next time kid but you did well with making sure the civilians were safe." As Saitama turned to smile at her Hana grimaced as the blood began to run down his face.

"Geez maybe we should work on dodging next time Dad. You look terrible." Before Saitama could say anything the two heard a scream.

Taking a good look at their surroundings the two were quick to spot a man flailing in pain as he clutched his face. "Crap, how did I miss one!"

Hana rushed over to the screaming man attempting to check his injuries. The man only clung to himself tighter as if to shrink his large frame away from the long-gone monster. She tried to calm the man but he only continued to scream and hyperventilate.

"Hey, calm down. I defeated the monster!" Saitama's loud voice insistently silenced the man who gazed up at them with tear-stained eyes.

"Who... who are you?" The man asked. Hana gave a sigh of relief when the man's panic looked to be over. With the man no longer covering his face she was able to get a good look at any injuries that he might have suffered from the battle. Hana grimaced at the three long claw marks on the left side of his face that ran over his eye. Considering that he was staring at them with two light blue eyes she was glad to see that the only injury he had suffered was the scratch marks.

Hana was quick to pull out a couple of napkins from her pocket to help him with the bleeding. Saitama, noticing that his daughter was too distracted with trying to tend to the man's wounds, decided to feel the silence by answering his question. "We're just two people aspiring to be heroes for fun."

"You've been hurt! Are you okay? Ow!" The man flinched back when Hana pressed harder than expected while trying to clean his face.

"Nah, it's not as bad as it looks." Saitama chuckles, "Plus victory takes the sting off!"

Hana rolls her eyes at her dad's ridiculous declaration but she can't help but admit that he has been beating this quicker than he normally does. She also has been getting stronger lately and she won't ever tell him but she's been beating a few monsters on her own when she visits Isamu. A little real-life experience won't hurt anyone.