Chapter 4

An hour later, I still couldn't sleep, so I went downstairs to get melatonin. Jason was sleeping peacefully, so I went to the kitchen to get the melatonin, and I went back out to go up the stairs. Jason started to wake, so I hurried up the stairs before he could see me. But I know he heard me close my door, so it wouldn't be long before Jason came upstairs. Not even a minute later, I see my door open, and Jason walks in and climbs into bed. Hey Jay, I didn't mean to wake you. I couldn't sleep and needed melatonin.
I apologize. It's okay, Steph, I don't mind only because it's you, Jason says. Jay, stop. You know we can't, I say. Steph, come on, it's okay, Jason says. Jay, we've been friends for years. I don't want to ruin what I say. Steph, we both know we've done things we aren't proud of, but we forget them when we are together, Jason says. Jason, we dated when we were younger. We both told ourselves we wouldn't do it again; we slept through Gotham and New York. Steph, that was in our past. Come on, think about the future, Jason says. Jay, Perci is down the hall; we can't, I say. Babe, please, just let me stay here for tonight Jason says. Okay, Jay, just tonight, I say. Jason crawls into bed, grabs me, and brings me closer to him. 5 minutes later, we are both asleep

Perci bursts into my room the following day. Where is Jason Perci asks? We wake up because of the burst in we aren't used to. Oh, never mind, he's in your bed, not my boyfriend, my ass Perci says, laughing. Perci, he isn't my boyfriend, I yell, trying to get out of Jay's arms. Jay lets go; Steph comes back to bed, Jason says tiredly. Jason Todd, let go of me; I need to talk to my sister, I say. Steph, come back to bed; it's cold without you, Jason wines. Jay, you're so clingy when you're tired, I say while Jay pulls me back into bed.
Jason, if you don't let me go, I will call Dick and have him bring Damian over, I threaten. Persephone, don't you dare, Jay says; I grab my phone and start to find Dicks name. Steph, come on, you know you want to stay in bed Jay says. OK, calling Dick, I call Dick and wait for him to pick up. He picked up; hey, Dick, can you bring Damian over? Jay is bringing a Dick and won't let me leave my bed, I tell him. Okay, Steph, we'll be right over; you're lucky we're staying in New York. Thanks, Dick, I appreciate it, I tell him. No problem, Steph, anything for you. I waited for Dick and Damian to get here. Hopefully, Perce won't freak out. Jay, this would be a lot easier for you if you just let go, I tell him. We both know I don't do easy, and I'm warm and comfy. Can't you tell them to leave us alone and return to bed? Jay whines. Jay, we aren't doing this again; you got to wake up and get ready for the day, I say. Steph, it's the afternoon; it's too late to get up, Jay says.
Hey Steph, you guys decent so we can come in, Dick says. Yes, Dick, he just won't let go of me; I say, hey Damian, use your ways to get him out of my bed I say.  Jason, let go of Steph before I have to remove you from her myself Damian says. Fine Demon, I don't want you touching me, Jay says, scowling. Oh yeah, I forgot only Steph can touch you, Dick says. Yeah, exactly, Jay says, letting go of me; thanks, Jay, for you want some food or something to drink, I ask. Yes, please, to both, Jay says while burying his head in the pillow. Okay, guys, let's eat and leave Mr lazy to sleep I say while walking out of my room.
We walk down the stairs to get food. Okay, guys, what do we want to eat I ask them. Steph, can you make blue pancakes with blueberries and a smoothie? Damian asks me politely. Of course, Damian, anything for you. Hey, Perci, can you help me make the pancakes so I can make the smoothies? Sure, Steph Perci says, coming into the kitchen. We make the food, and we sit down to eat it; I'll bring Jason his after I eat, I think to myself. Hey, Steph, what are you doing today? Perci asks me, oh, today we are going to look for an apartment for you unless you want to stay in one of my houses I say. Okay, so get an apartment or have a whole house to myself? I want a house, and can I have friends stay there too? Perci asks. Yeah, of course, but you let me know if they are there so I know not to come over, I say. Okay, sick, when can we go look at them? Perci asked me; we can look at them now. I have the plans for them drawn up and pictures of what they look like, but I have one that I think you would like. It's by camp, I tell her. That sounds great, Steph. Can I see what it looks like? Perci asks. Yeah, let me bring Jason some food, and then I'll grab the plans.
I grab Jason's food, bring it to him, and go to my closet to grab the plans. Steph, Yes, Jay, can you come back and feed me the food? My arms are too tired, Jay whines. Jason, you are old enough to feed yourself, and I am finding a place for Perci to live. Okay, then, when she is gone, I can stay over again. Jay, you are impatient, I tell him, walking out the door. I go down the stairs and see Perci talking to Dick and Damian bullying Dick; I laugh because it's just like always, just finally with my sister. Hey Perce, I got the plans. I need to pull up the photos of it. Okay, sweet perci says, looking at the plans.

 Okay, sweet perci says, looking at the plans

Organized snacks that refill

It's an eight-bedroom, four-bath house, and the backyard is even better. It has a stable with an animal kennel and a wash area. This house is sick. I love it, and everyone else will, too.
Why don't we get a fancy house with things that refill, Dick says? Because you live with Bruce Wayne, talk to him about getting them, I say. But that means he will have to talk to you, and you blocked him, Damian says. Oh yeah, I forgot about that; I'll get you some for your birthday or Christmas, I say. That's so far away, tho, Dick whines. Dick, it's in a few months, and I have them here. You can use them; you live here hiding from Bruce, I say. Okay, fine Steph Dick says.