Prologue

Years ago when Sally shared her love of writing with the world and they loved it she became a publisher and started a multi-million dollar company. Poseidon fell for her and got her pregnant with twins but he didn't know that. 7 years later Percy and Steph Jackson found out that they are demigods. They were very smart for their age and were already in 4 grade by the age of 7. They trained and took fencing, martial arts, dance, gymnastics, swimming, ballet, and whatever they could to be ready for monsters.

They both were trouble makers and got kicked out of all the schools they went to till they moved to Yancy and Percy met Grover and spent more time with him than Steph. So Steph acted out more and they got into a huge fight and  Steph ran away to Gotham and found Dick Grayson who became her best friend. So Sally sent someone to watch over Steph.

Percy went to camp half-blood and lived there from age 12 to age 16 when she got betrayed by the gods and came home to find out that her mother was killed because of her company. And that Alex took over and also had her own. So on their 17 birthday, they saw each other for the first time in 4 almost 5 years. Percy and Alex went to the Olympics and won gold for the US. They now work together with their 3 companies and lots of aquariums.