chapter 2

Steph pov

I woke up at 6:30 like always, took a shower, and got dressed for the day in more casual clothes than what I usually wear.

I grabbed a monster from the fridge and started making breakfast

I grabbed a monster from the fridge and started making breakfast. It wasn't till 8 when Perci came down. I tell her, you can eat food on the counter wherever you want to, but don't make a mess. Is there coffee? She responds. I didn't make coffee, but I have some Starbucks in the fridge. You can have it, so you aren't dead, or there are monsters in there too. Do you have a blue monster Perci asks? Yep, you can take it. We will get Starbuck when we got to the mall, I tell her. Oh ya, that is today. When they are leaving, Perci asks. After you get ready, I am ready just been waiting for you, I say. Okay, let me eat, then I will get ready, she says. She finishes and runs up to her room and comes back down after a bit of time.

I am ready

I am ready. Let's go, Perci says, okay, we are taking my jeep. It's not blue, though, I say. That's sad blue is the best perci says, blue is terrific I say. We get in the car, me driving, of course. Do you know what you want at Starbucks or not? I ask her. I don't know. I want a blue drink, but I also want a caramel frappe, Perci says. You want the blue drink, don't you? You can get whatever you want. I know how much you love blue. Okay, I like the blue drink. What are you getting Perci asks me? Probably a caramel frappe and a cake pop, I tell her. Yum, are we almost there? I want my drink Perci complaints to me.

Yeah, we will be there soon. There is a Starbucks in the mall, so I tell her that is the one we will. Okay, then we have to go shopping can we buy the dress and heels first to buy the fun things Perci asks. Ya, I think you will like dress shopping because of the dresses, and I already called ahead and asked them to pull out the blue dresses, I tell Perci. Yay, so it won't be so long. Can we go to a thrift store after the mall because they have great clothes for cheap, Perci asks? Yep, I have the perfect one that I always go to there service is excellent. Me and mom, I went there all the time, I respond. That so cool I can't wait to go, Perci says excitedly.

We finally arrive at the mall, get our Starbucks and go to the dress shop. We tried on dresses for 1 hour, then Perci says she found a perfect one and perfect heels too. I already found mine in the first 15 minutes. (Steph left Perci right)

Wow, your dress is gorgeous, I tell her, wish you found it Perci asks me

Wow, your dress is gorgeous, I tell her, wish you found it Perci asks me. Nope, I like mine, I respond. Can we go now Perci asks me? Yes, I was waiting for you. I could have been done a long time ago, I tell her. How are you so good at dress shopping? Perci, I have been dress shopping since I was 12. You left, so I had to step up and come into the public and go to galas and events with mom, I tell her. Oh that wasn't fun was it. It was when you made friends, like Piper Mclean and Rachel Dare, and of course Dick Grayson and Jason Todd, I say. There are also the older people who make it fun with the alcohol I tell her. You aren't even 21, yet Perci says in a scolding manner. It's okay, as long as you don't get caught, it's okay, I tell her.

Wait you know Pipes and RED Perci says, surprised. Yeah, of course, they are rich, famous people. Mom always invited them, I tell her. That makes sense. I should have thought that I don't have seaweed for brains, Perci tells herself. Ya but most people think you are because of how oblivious you are I tell her. Ya, but I am smart. My grades prove that I am already done with college, and I have a Ph.D. in marine biology, She says. Ya, I know we took the same class. I do too. That's why I want to start aquariums with you because you can get the animals while I run everything I say. Ya, let's do it. We will start it as soon as possible I can ask some demigods to help build and run the place, Perci says. Yeah, but they can't know that death wouldn't be fun. We can say we were in the same marine biology class and saw year other at Starbucks and hung out and thought about starting aquariums.

Ya that would work, Perci says. Finally we were done shopping and were home. I will order dinner. I don't want to cook tonight. What do you want, I ask Perci. Panda express you know my order the same as yours unless you changed it Perci says. Nope a large orange chicken with chopsticks, I say. Yep, that's what we would tell mom at the same time, then laugh at how we said it at the same time, I said while chuckling. I got our food and we waiting for it and we talked till the doorbell rang. i will get it i say, coming I yell so they can hear me. I opened the door to see the panda express delivery guy—what a surprise. I paid for the food and went back to the couch. And we turned on the tv and watched finding Nemo and the little mermaid; we started watching finding dory, and halfway through, we both fell asleep and slept till noon the next day. And when we woke up, we realized that we had the gala tonight, and we still had to set up and get ready.

thanks for reading