Chapter 1

Perci pov

it has been a week since the 2nd giant war, and the gods called us to Olympus for our rewards. Argus took us. I feel bad for him. He has 9 ADHD demigods with him. We finally got there without anyone being dead, surprisingly. I walk up to the man at the desk, reading my mom's book. I wonder how she is. I am going to see her and  Steph too. Sir, can I have the key to the 600th floor? I asked nicely for once. No such thing kid go bother someone else, he said. Give me the damn key we got called by the gods, and I don't want to be late, so Key now, I said. Oh, My Gods, I am so sorry, Miss Jackson right away he said when he realized who I was. Thanks, I said sarcastically. Finally, seaweed brain, it took you long enough, Annabeth said. Sorry, that guy needs to be fired for not having good service, I said. Let's go. We are going to be late, Piper said. We got in the elevator, and it started to go up to Olympus. As soon as the doors opened, we ran out to the throne room because we were running late. We got there with 30 seconds to spare.

We walked in collected like we didn't just run across Olympus. Demigods welcome Zeus thundered. You are on time, good Hera said. Of course, my lords and ladies, Annabeth said. Let's get started. Jason Grace step forward, Zeus said. Jason Grace, for your help in the war, we offer you a wish, Zeus said. I would like for minor gods to have cabins and statues and be recognized.

My turn Piper Mclean step forward. For your help in the war, you have a reward, Aphrodite said. I want a portal between camps, Piper said.

Hazel Levesque, please step forward. For your help in the war, you have a reward Hades said. Can I have my curse lifted? Hazel says politely.

Frank Zhang step forward. For your help in the war, you have a reward, Ares said. I would like to have my curse lifted, too, Frank asked.

Nico Di Angelo step forward. For your help in the war, you have a reward Hades said. I want the gods to pay more attention to their children, Nico said. As you wish, son, Hades said.

Thalia, step forward. For your help in the war, you have a reward, Zeus said. I want extra protection around both camps.

Reyna Avila Ramirez Arellano, step forward. For your help in the war, you have a reward, Bellona said. I would like to have new Rome rebuilt and have Athena design it, Reyna said.

Annabeth Chase, step forward. For your help in the war, you have a reward, Athena said. I want to be immortal, Annabeth said. Are you sure daughter Athena asked, yes, mother, I am. Annie says Ok, whatever you want, daughter Athena said.

Persephone Jackson, step forward. For your help in the war, you have a reward, Poseidon said proudly. I want the gods to leave me alone till I want to come back, I said. What no you are our greatest warrior you will not leave us Zeus thundered. That is what I wished for you will swear on the river Styx to agree to my wish, uncle, I said in my commanding tone. Daughter, we will abide by your wish, my dad said. They all swore on the river Styx. I mist traveled out after they finished swearing.

I mist traveled to my sister's apartment and knocked on the door. Coming was heard from inside, and then the door opened to see my almost identical twin  Steph. Hey,  Steph, long time no see, I said, Ya last time I saw you was when you fell into hell, and I took your spot she said. Sorry about that. I didn't want you to take my place, but you did. How is mom, I asked? Oh, um, she died 2 weeks ago. A hitman got hired and assassinated her,  Steph said. No way she is not dead,  Steph, I say to her.

Perci, I know it's hard, but you got to accept it. I didn't know where you were, or I would have told you earlier. I am so sorry, Steph said. It's ok Steph, you didn't know where I was, and even if you did, you couldn't have come, I told her. Why couldn't I have? Steph asked. I was at camp, and the gods cant know about you. If they did, they would kill you. There can't be 2 daughters of Poseidon, I tell her.