Announcement

Hello everyone! I will be ending Spectacular Short Stories on Sunday, March 31st, and will be starting a new short story collection next Monday, April 1st! Shout outs go to And--here-we-are ice_elizy LilacsAreInBloom axelle_grace14kristen3112 OrphicWriter4 and KiaMoe for being such avid supporters throughout this amazing writing journey! What's your favorite story? Mine would have to be Let's Dance, She Was All He Got, Steven Wants To Be A Drill Sergeant, Give The Man A Hot Dog, Forgetfulness Got Disposed Of, Theodore You Need To Relax, That Was Not Anticipated, Steven's Ice Shield Melted, Purple Cheese Steven Yes, Theodore Gets His Cheeks Pinched By Kristen, Kristen Hangs Out At Eddie's Place, Kristen Hangs Out With Melanie, Steven Don't Be Jealous, The Whole Pie, Beatrice Shoves A Pie In The Teacher's Face, On Our Way To The Bay State, Shoot The Shot, Back To The Land Of Steady Habits, An Endless Supply Of Strawberry Milkshakes, Caught In A Sandstorm, Sorry But I Had To, Take That You Old Bag Of Bones, I Don't Think So Buster, Steven Baked Cookies, and Steven Watch Out!!! There's plenty more adventures coming for the remainder of March! What kind of adventures await us in April remain to be seen! Stick around!