20

SLIPPING THROUGH MY FINGERS

                                   TWENTY

LUKE walked through campus, Ethan walking beside him. The two were walking back to their house after deciding to go to the gym instead of their classes.

" So, what are you doing for Halloween?",

" Is that soon?", Luke asked. Ethan nodded at him, " I haven't really thought about it, you?".

Ethan shrugged, " Probably gonna do something with Zoe. It's in like a week, so better get planning".

" Who's having the party this year, anyway?",

" Us!", Ethan laughed.

Luke groaned, " Are you guys serious? Why am I never asked if I approve of these stupid parties at our house".

" Because we know you'd say no?".

" Fair enough", the taller boy shrugged.

Ethan laughed, " Ask Cris to do something with you? I'm sure she would".

" She's probably doing something with Jess, I'll figure something out".

" Mm, no. Zoe told me Jess is doing something with Luca, so Cris is on her own", Ethan nodded.

Luke looked over at him, Ethan giving him a look.

" Ok, I'll ask her", Luke confirmed, " Why are you so determined that I do everything with Cris?".

Ethan shrugged, " Because I can tell that you guys are meant to be together. When I was with you guys in the summer, it was like watching two people who know they're meant to be together, not be together".

" We are meant to be together. I know that", Luke said strongly, " I couldn't picture myself with anyone other than Cristina".

" You should tell her that".

Luke scoffed, " Yeah right".

" What? You should. She'd love to hear that", Ethan said, groaning as Luke shoved him away.

                                           iMessage

                                            cris🐻

movie night?😁

                                                   mmm I'll think about it

can u not

what time r u coming

                                                                                              7?

kk

bring something to
eat!!!

                                             do I need to bring enough
                                                                                for Jess?

no idk where she is

                                                                                             👍🏻

A/n

why is my wattpad
not letting me have
text on opposite
sides it's like
glitching so bad😭

those texts took me forever
bc of it sooo not doing that
again until it's fixed