19

SLIPPING THROUGH MY FINGERS

NINETEEN

cristinaivy

cristinaivy woo football 🏈 💙Comments

Comments

lhughes06 shirt is true 👆🙌🏻
cristinaivy a supporter but also a fan

jessicakoa my Michigan milf

zoebormet you ate

quinnhughes I hope u are being safe.
lhughes06 she isn't

lucafantilli interesting caption
jessicakoa can u stop

Cristina walked through campus, heading back to her dorm after class. Her and Luke had been hanging out almost everyday for the last week, Cristina finally sending him on his own when she had to go to class.

" Hey", Luke said from behind her.

" You scared me", she said and laughed, " Are you following me, Lukey?".

Luke shook his head, " I'm walking to the arena for practice. Don't be crazy".

" I was gonna say, I saw you not even two hours ago", Cristina smiled as they walked down the street together.

" Yeah, wanna hangout later? You can come to the soph house instead of your dorm?".

Cristina thought about it for a second, " Sure. Text me when you get home".

Luke nodded, " Bring your computer so we can watch a movie or something".

" Umm, do you not have a tv in your room?".

" No, Eddy broke it. He's so stupid, I'm gonna kill him one day I swear", Luke said in an annoyed tone.

Cristina laughed, " alright, I'll bring my stuff. See you later".

The girl turned a different way from him, excited to hangout with him later. Even though they weren't dating again, it was still nice to hang out like they used to.

Eventually getting back to her dorm, Jessica sat on her bed aggressively typing on her phone.

" You okay?", Cristina asked.

Jessica groaned, " Luca is just pissing me off".

Cristina gave her a look, telling her to continue with her story so she could know what was going on.

" He asked me to hangout tonight, so I was gonna go to his dorm since Rutger is at Kaylee's", she said as Cristina nodded, " And now he's saying he's busy. Like busy with what? You literally have three classes this semester".

" Maybe something came up? Just ask him".

Jessica sighed, " Whatever. We aren't even dating so I shouldn't be mad".

Cristina laughed at her a bit, " It doesn't matter if you aren't dating. Obviously you guys like each other, so just ask him if he's okay or if something came up. I'm sure it'll be fine".

" Yeah, well are you home tonight? We could watch a movie or something".

" Actually, I'm going to Luke's. I'll be home later though", Cristina said.

" Scree you guys. I hate when you're together. All you do is hangout", Jessica joked.

Cristina smiled, " You're both my best friends. I spend my time equally".

a/n

luca pls improve.