Hell's Guide

(y/n) let go of the gauss cannon and gave it a gentle pat before walking away from it. He opened his map and saw that the next beacon was at the ONI alpha site.

(y/n): The alpha site...that's my next stop.

He exited the map and made his way back to the Spartans.

Carolina: What did you find?

He reached for his notepad and pen but saw that there was a large hole through his notepad. He began to get angry and threw it on the ground.

(y/n): Damnit! That was my one source of communication with the Spartans! Okay I have to think. What other ways can I speak to them without having to talk...I got nothing...

As he was slowly freaking out about his communication problems, he heard the superintendent's voice.

Superintendent: Remember to change your bandages or remove them if bleeding has stopped...

(y/n): Right...my bandages. My head doesn't hurt anymore and I think the bleeding stopped? I should take them off now and see if it's fine for me to continue...

He motioned at the Spartans to wait and he ran back inside the building.

Washington: What's wrong with him now?

Carolina shook her head.

Carolina: I'll go check on him....

She followed him inside the building and saw him standing near a table. He took off his helmet and put it on the table. (y/n) placed his hand to his head.

(y/n): Still hurts but I don't think it's bleeding anymore.

He took off the bandages around his head and felt the wound.

(y/n): Good. It's starting to scab. Thank God for my helmet. At least the fall just cut my head.

He then began to shiver for a brief moment and grabbed himself to keep warm.

(y/n): The rain. The wind. It's freezing. I didn't think it would get cold. My armor isn't good keeping me warm. I bet those Spartan mjolnear armor is good at keeping warm. I think a jacket can go over my armor? I should find one...

Carolina quickly left the room as he put his helmet on and returned to her squad.

Washington: What's up with the kid now?

Carolina: Well he isn't a bad looking guy...

Texas: You saw his face?

Carolina: He was taking off some bandages he had on. I think he hurt himself before we met him.

Washington: What's that look?

Carolina: What look? You can't see my face.

Washington: No but your body is saying something. You look concerned...

She was silent for a moment.

Carolina: He's cold.

Washington: He's what?

Carolina: He's cold because of the rain and wind.

Texas: Have him suck it up. It's not that cold out here.

Carolina: That's because our armor is insulated. His armor is meant for just combat. He'll freeze to death out here.

Washington: Well what are you going to do?

Carolina: Find him a jacket or a winter coat. Something.

Texas: Where are you going to find a coat in this city?