Strange Habits

He closed his eyes and let the rain fall on his helmet.

Texas: Hey rookie! Can you finish doing whatever you're doing?!

(y/n) quickly snapped out of his trance. He opened his map and saw 5 more beacons.

(y/n): Who's leaving these beacons?

He marked the beacon on Kizingo boulevard and walked towards the exit.

Carolina: Where to?

(y/n) motioned to follow him.

(y/n): I need my notepad. It's easier for me to communicate.

He pointed to the door that led out. He grabbed his SMG and began to walk out.

(y/n): It would be nice if I had more bullets. I'm starting to run low.

That's when a large door in the plaza opened revealing a small cache of weapons.

Carolina: There's weapons here. Let's stock up on ammo before we keep going.

They all walked inside and began to grab ammo for their guns. Out of curiosity, (y/n) activated his visor and saw a large version of the superintendent logo drawn on the wall along with the strange graffiti from early.

(y/n): Thank you.

He grabbed more SMG ammo and was about to grab more magnum ammo but stopped. He looked up and saw a sniper rifle leaning on the wall. He grabbed his ammo and walked to the rifle. He holstered the pistol and grabbed the rifle.

Texas: Give me the rifle, kid. You don't look like you could handle it.

(y/n) pulled the gun away and shook his head.

Texas: You don't even know how to use it. You're probably not strong enough to handle the recoil.

He put the rifle away and grabbed another rifle on the wall. He then handed it to her. She didn't want to take it but (y/n) forced it into her hands.

Texas: I wasn't expecting that.

Washington: So did I.

(y/n) gave them a thumbs up and motioned to follow him. They began to walk towards the traffic door as when Carolina stopped at a small control point and saw a small group of dead marines.

Carolina: Poor soldiers. At least they died at home.

(y/n) began to look around the area and saw a small traffic camera. He waved at it for a moment. Suddenly, the cars nearby began to honk uncontrollably.

Texas: This honking is getting on my nerves.

Washington: Definitely.

Texas: Can you tell the kid to hurry up? I'm gonna get a headache if I have to hear this honking for another minute!

(y/n) stared at the camera and tilted his head.

Carolina: Hey Rookie! Can you hurry up?!

(y/n) shook his head and ran towards the spartans.

Carolina: Good. Now can we get going?

(y/n) nodded his head and walked to the traffic door.

(y/n): Hello my name is Virgil? Who's Virgil? They must be in control of the whole city.

(y/n)'s thoughts were quickly stopped when he was shot in the back by a jackal. He grabbed his SMG and began to fire at the jackal.

Texas: Alright kid, show us if you have an eagle eye!