Chapter 2 - it's just a prank bro

*POV Y/n:*

I find myself staring at the ending screen for risk of rain 2 once more, I've lost count how many runs I have played and won successfully, nor did I care though as I lean back and sigh.

'This is... just getting more and more boring by the day.'

A game I once was passionate about, enjoying it more than anything to the point I even started making guides and videos about neat interactions or combos, now had me feeling like it was just yet another 9 to 5 job, while it wasn't unusual for me to swap between things often I felt as if I was betraying my viewers everytime I did, judging by the comments some of them even point out how they came for certain games or such, not helping me in deciding on what to do.

'...On one hand I could continue playing risk of rain 2 or I could play I don't know... risk of rain, maybe risk of rain returns that's... kinda new after all.'

Slowly my eyes dart over to the empty cup of coffee resting on the right, near my mouse, a reminder I've been drinking way too little today.

'Or maybe I should just do what I wanna do without letting anyone elses opinion get to my head too much.'

Once more I can't help but sigh while kicking up my legs, resting them on the free space of my desk, making sure to not hit anything of importance or in general, my eyes slowly glance upwards only to then take a look around my room, I kept it relatively clean or at least tried to, but slowly it got more and more cramped due to things like my recording setup, green screen, anime merch and other variety of objects.

'Guess I'll look for a fun game later, well anything that catches my eye I suppose.'

Slowly I turn to my right, the blinds that had been covering my window served no more purpose due to the fact that night time had already begun, through the small slits I saw the stars, causing me to smile.

Y/n: "Well, time to get sta-"

My door practically slams open causing me to jolt up, this resulting in my chair falling backwards with me as well, the pain was... bearable, but still annoying.

Y/n: "DO YOU PEOPLE NOT KNOW HOW TO KNOCK ??"

Turning over to the entrace to my room I see a welcoming smile on the face of someone with light blue hair and yellow eyes, wearing a white hoodie alongside blue pants and crocs was a roommate of mine.

???: "It's about time you get off that computer Y/n..."

Y/n: "...Hu-"

???: "And kiss me on my hot steaming mouth, I'm feeling romantical."

Y/n: "NO, NO I'M NOT DOING THIS AGAIN-"

Y/n: "WE DID THE BIT AS A JOKE ONCE FOR A VIDEO BUT NEVER AGAIN-"

Y/n: "I should clarify, I'm 100% straight, straighter than any male person you'll ever find AND WE DID NOT PULL THROUGH ON IT."

???: "...Dude chill I was joking, you're getting way too defensive."

Sighing I do the best to get off my chair and stand up, afterwards I proceed to turn to my PC and shut it off for the time being.

Y/n: "And I was just playing my role."

???: "I swear you're either the most readable and obvious person to exist or a enigma that even the smartest of people couldn't decipher."

Y/n: "What a... lovely comment Kely..."

Y/n: "So... I doubt you came here without a proper reason, so just spill the beans."

Kely: "Well you see, Civ was asking what you wanna get for dinner."