Info - wait... why are there notes ABOUT me !?

You find yourself in what seems to be a pitch black void, at first there was confusion as to why or where you really could be, answered by the snap of a fingers as you're now sitting in a room decorated with mostly purple and black, merch of hololive members and such scattered all around, your focus on the other hand was on the person standing in the front in their hand a telescopic pointing stick, taking a closer look at them you realize this face was more than just... familiar, their appearance and even voice were that of someone you trusted the most, someone who brought you comfort and yet...

???: "Well then, it's nice to meet you again hololovers !"

???: "Or maybe it's your first time here... oh well, I'll make this fast."

???: "I'm Horikemo Ozinski, just call me Hori, the god of this lovely place and your new technically... guardian in this case !"

Horikemo: "There's technically a lot we could go over like how you ended up here, why you ended up here, but that's not what you're here for, so instead let me show you the basics about yourself !"

With a smile he extends the pointing stick and points at the blackboard behind him.

Things you should know !

Y/n = your name

L/n = your last name

Age: 20

Height: 6 foot

Gender: ...you should know this one

Occupation: college student (?) you hop from place to place too much, too hard to keep track for me...

Other important things:

- you currently live in a apartment with two other people that you somehow befriended... surprisingly

- life has been mostly boring to you, hence why you're always trying to find something else to entertain you or pass the time while you rot away

- by most standards, appearance wise people would consider you... above average

- surprisingly enough, your addiction to anime and other Japanese culture has taught you how to speak both English and Japanese

Lastly, it's best to take this whole thing with a grain of salt, don't take it seriously for the most part and just enjoy yourself !
I really only made this to get back into writing while also practicing something I'm terrible at... comedy-
Plus... I feel like most of the things I've been making lately are all too serious and focus on things that could be considered dark, so this way I can have fun with something else while getting back into the "groove" of making stories, that's all, I apologize for keeping the others on halt (or not updated if you will).