Chapter 5

The Sinanju Inquisitor stands amidst the resistance groups, while the Archangel hovers above, cautiously aiming its cannons at him in anticipation of any potential hostile actions.

On the Archangel, Captain Murrie Ramius and her three soldiers stand by the door, armed and prepared to encounter both the resistance group and the enigmatic pilot of the black mobile suit, renowned for defeating Gundam using human-like fighting techniques. Mu La Flaga joins her and inquires.

Flaga: Man, oh man. These fighters look just as sinister as the enemy. Not to mention with our friend there piloting that black mobile suit.

He said.

Flaga: I'm not too good with these situations, especially with our mysterious pilot that beats Kira inside the gundam.

Murrue: I assure you that I already gave the order to 1st Lt. Natarle that if he tries anything that attempts to harm us, she wouldn't hesitate to fire.

Flaga: That makes me a bit less worried.

He runs his hand through the back of his hair, receiving a simple smile from Murrue before they opt to disembark from the ship. As they approach the resistance group, they notice the Sinanju Inquisitor standing nearby. Not far off, Strike Gundam stands upright again, its previous encounter with the Sinanju Inquisitor evidently ending in defeat, leaving Kira feeling somewhat embarrassed by the outcome. Addressing the leader of the resistance group, a captain speaks.

Murrue: I guess the proper thing to do is to see you people come here to save us, which someone already did before you.

She gazes up at the Sinanju Inquisitor, meeting the red monoeye's stare before shifting her attention to the resistance leader.

Murrue: I'm Murrue Ramius of the Earth Alliance Forces, 8th Fleet.

A 16-years old boy named Ahmed el Hosn spoke up.

Ahmed: Huh? Wasn't the 8th Fleet completely wiped out?

Murrue gives deadly glares at him for mentioning the fallen 8th fleet. The leader, Sahib Ashman, waved his hand at him to not anger her.

Sahib: We're the Desert Dawn! My name is Sahib Ashman. You don't need to thank us since we're not the ones to destroy them. You can go congratulate that pilot inside that black mobile suit.

Sinanju Inquisitor's monoeye stares at him.

Sahib: I'm sure you know. We weren't necessarily fighting to save you. Well, except him over there if it counted as saving you from ZAFT.

He said as he brought up a smug.

Sahib: We only attack our own enemies.

Flaga: You've been continuing this against the Desert Tiger for some time now?

Sahib looked at him.

Sahib: I recognize you from somewhere.

Flaga: I'm Mu La Flaga. I don't know anyone from this area.

Sahib: I never expected I'd meet the Hawk of Endymion in a place like this.

Murrue and Flaga are taken aback by his knowledge of them and the crew of the Archangel.

Murrue: You seem to be well-informed. Do you also know about us?

Sahib: The crew of the Earth Forces' new assault ship, the Archangel, right? You were chased by the Le Creuset Team, and escaped here to Earth.

Then he looked at Strike Gundam.

Sahib: And that's...

Cagalli: X-105.