𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: "𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬."

Ah yes, BangChan and LeeMinho. Just two idiotic 16 year olds in highschool with the same traumas, makes sense they'll be best friends right? Schools a living hell, so why not make it funnier by just being young, dumb and broken teenagers?
Both of these fuckers met since they were in middle school, both fresh out of elementary and decided they'll be best friends for life. (Or more?...)

TW'S:
language
angst
smut
self harm
abuse
boy x boy

ah yes, Dance Class, Minho's favorite class.. although it wasn't really a class and he was just apart of the club, he still loved it.
He was alone in the studio, everyone had left for their next class, but minho doesn't really "do" class.
His hair was quite long, which made his EXTREMELY attractive while sweating. (I'm whipped for a guy who doesn't even know I exist lmao) He was doing a REALLY slutty choreography to "My Oh My" by Camila Cabello.
A tight compression shirt over his torso made it even better.
Minho was just dancing with the loud ass music he didn't hear the studio's door open.
Once the song was over he looked in the mirror and quickly turned around with a scream, once his eyes layed on the person.
"YAH BANG CHRISTOPHER CHAN!" Minho yelled, startled.
Chan was just staring, biting his own lip with his arms crossed over his chest.

Chan laughed, walking in and hugging his sweaty friend.
"eyy maybe one day I'll get a private dance concert mmm?~~" Chan said teasingly, brushing some hair out of Minho's face.
"you wish." Minho said, flipping his hair jokingly.
"what are you even doing here?-" minho asked.
"skipping math, duh." Chan replied, rolling his eyes, as if it was an oblivious question.
"mm makes sense, wanna get out of here?" Minho asked, pulling away from Chan and walking over too his sports bag.
"Obviously." Chan said, walking straight behind minho.

Chan's uniform was messed up, his tie was loose and the button up shirt of the uniform he was wearing had the sleeves rolled up until his elbow, and his waistcoat was nowhere too be seen. (A waist coat is basically the suit's jacket Yk?)
"why are you following meeee!" Minho whined, taking out his uniform from the bag.
"dunno, I'm boredddd!" Chan responded, in the same tone as minho.

"I'm going to change, stop following me unless you wanna see me naked or somethin." Minho said, taking off his shirt.
"damn." Chan said teasingly, staring minho up and down jokingly which caused minho too laugh.
"get out dickhead." minho said, throwing his shirt too chan's face, the shirt covering chan's face.
"okay okay jeez, I'm going." Chan replied, pouting.

Minho quickly came back out with chan, fully changed in his uniform.
Minho never sticked too the uniform dress code, he never brought the shoes that went with the uniform, he never brought his waistcoat, and he would always come with sunglasses and cigarettes duh.
Minho came back out too Chan with a black zip up hoodie instead of the waistcoat of the uniform, some black platform DocMartens (boots) instead of the uniform's dress shoes, his hair messy, and his tie loose aswell.

"where to? I really don't wanna go too maths." Chan wined, walking side by side in the school hallways with minho.
"Hmmmm well—" minho started—
"Ahh what do we have here hmm?" The principal interrupted minho.
"Skipping class again, huh Mr.Lee? Oh! I see Mr.Bang is with you too, that's not a surprise." The principal said, rolling his eyes.
"huh mr.Lee?" Minho mocked the principal, making Chan snicker and himself too.
"too my office. Right now." The principal said, making both Chan and Minho scoff.
Both Minho and Chan were escorted to the principal, Mr.Choi's, office.
Once they both arrived, Mr. Choi shoved them in and scolded them.
"now, this is the.." Mr. Choi said, counting his fingers, "this is the 4th time today! You haven't showed up too any classes today, either of you!" Mr. Choi said, elevating his tone of voice.

"yah, why you counting? Do you miss us?" Chan said, sticking out his tongue like a little kid. (He's just foive tho)
Minho snickered and wrapped his arm around Chan's shoulders proudly.
"aww! I think Mr.Choi-sey is getting soft for us!" Minho teased, smirking.
"BOTH OF YOU, QUIET!" Mr. Choi snapped, leaving both minho and Chan rolling their eyes.
"both of you have too write me a 300 word essay about your conducts." Mr. Choi declared.
Minho and Chan whined, rolling their eyes.
Mr. Choi left and locked his office's door, leaving the two boys in it. "I'll see you both at the end of the day." Mr. Choi said before closing the door.

It was silent between the two boys, both of them staring at the paper infront of them

"channieeee~~" minho whined, breaking the silence.
"yesssss?" Chan replied, in the same tone.
"I have an idea~" minho said, leaning his head on Chan's shoulder and playing with the necklace over Chan's neck.
"oh? And what's your idea?~" chan replied, running his fingers through Minho's hair.

"wanna grafiti Mr. Choi's office?"
"fuck yeah, is that even a question?"