Chapter 25

next day

Aditi's pov:

TODAY is my biggest day in my life . my long time dream is going to become true today.  i was getting ready and mom came  "aditi please come fast"  "yess mom" i shouted 

i went to the main hall and got the blessings of aunt and mom . priyanka hugged me and smiled at me . rithvick came and got the blessings from them too. arjun. and me waved goodbyes and went towards our car. rithvick returned to his cold mood again . he drove his car while me and arjun went in another car.

few minutes later we reached the place where the event is occuring  it is a shopping mall carrousel du louvre. we were welcomed by some people . we entered inside the big hall and sat on the first row which were left free with 3 seats. me and rithvik we sitting while arjun and rithvick's manager are ensuring everything is perfect.

the event started and male models started to arrive on the stage as its menswear special. after few hours the judge selected some brands by their ranks. now the remaining rank that should be announced is top 3 ranks. third rank was announced for a new york designer . now  its second place and after a long pause the anchor sighed and said "our judges were facing difficulties in choosing the best between these two brands and the second rank goes to the fashion zone company and the first place goes to the royal threads !!!!" she announced 

arjun looked at me and smiled , our lots of hardwork  is paying off . rithvik was not much happy but smiled and congratuled us. the judge announced that next level will happen after 3 days and its TIME TO return to our home. we all started ou journey back to home after the feast given by wfo. we returned to home at late night like 10pm whole family was waiting for us in the living hall.

i ran and hugged my mom and told her everything. she smiled and patted my should feeling proud to be my mom. aunt and priyanka congratulated me . everyone went to their respective rooms . me and rithvik were gazing at the stars in the balcony. soon arjun came there and said " sorry i think i disturbed you both" and he turned to go back . i grabbed him by  his collar and twisted his ears , he shouted in pain i said " stop talking nonsense mr arjun ram"  i left his ear and smiled. 

rithvik came towards us and gave a glass of wine to both of us. we all sat at the couch and looked at the sky. soon.rithvik started to sing . we both were shocked and rithvick rocked.