chapter 5

Aditi's POV:

I am fooled.I know that everyone hurts me but how can my mom do this.

"Your father has a elder sister  Swetha who is married to Lalith and has 2 children Priyanka and Rithvik.
Your grandparents always wanted your dad to take care of their company but your dad wants to succeed on his own.
So , we came out of the house and left the family."

"Now the company is took over by your aunt whose husband left her when their second child is 3 years old .
So,the company is ruled by your aunt and her son. Her daughter Priyanka is studying in USA.''

"And you may get shocked when you here this. Your aunt's family is living in France. They are the owner of  The fashion zone company .

"Aditi I a unable to say this when you were young.Also I don't have the aim to hurt you . After all I am your mom right ?" She said completing her long speech

After hearing all this . I walked towards my room with anger as well as broken 💔💔.

I washed my face and refreshed.
It was night so I slept without even having my supper.

Next day
morning 6:00 am :

I don't know when I slept.
I woke up and did my routine as every day. I don't even look at my mom and talk to her as I am angry with her
I refreshed and ate the breakfast
Without even waiting for her I left the house as soon as possible.

She tried to speak to me but I didn't let her .
I know this is a kind of nonsense but I don't have choice as she hid the matter from me

I wore a white coat with black strikes on it, a beautiful wrist watch and let my wavy hair free.

I gave the bold look even I am broken. When it comes to work we should not let the sentiments and emotions. Soon , i reached the company and entered giving others an attitude boss look.

Arjun's POV:

haaa Miss perfect entered the office I don't know what to do with this girl always giving an attitude look.

But i am sure that something is wrong with her as i am her childhood bestfriend i can find that something is making her worry deep inside.
I am afraid whether to ask her or not.

I went to her cabin to handover some files. As I am one of the director of the company i have the responsibility to take care.
I can only face her back and she is staring outside through the glass panel.

" Aditi , is something bothering you" I asked.
"Don't you have any meeting or work . Go and take care of them " she said in a angry voice. But I found that she is sad .

I went near her and i can see she was shedding tears.
" Hey what happened just let me know . I will definitely kill the one who made you cry" I said angrily folding my fist

She stood and went towards the sofa and sat there.
I sat beside her and comforted her.
She said everything that happened yesterday night .

"How can maa do this to me?" She said
I made her to face me " see here there  is nothing to worry every mom does the same to her child she doesn't want her child to get distracted by these kind of stuffs .
If we think in her pov the thing she did is right. And she won't gain anything by hurting you.
You're the one now hurting her so please stop behaving like this and talk to her " I said