Chapter 20

Aditi s POV:

I was breathing heavily. "Adhi what happen ?" Mom asked me and aunt and Priyanka was sitting beside her in the sofa.
"Nothing.. maa... just came running"I said while I was breathing and sat in the one seater sofa.Priyanka giggled and started to watch a Netflix series "family business"

It was 8:00 pm when the movie ended.So this is how I can explain this series. After learning France is about to legalize pot, a down-on-his-luck entrepreneur and his family race to turn their butcher shop into a marijuana café.

"Rithvik will arrive here at 9pm and we'll all have our lunch together " my dearest aunt said .
"Ohh sure " my mom replied
"Aunt ,maa and sissy why can't we go to the terrace you may not seen a beautiful place like that"
Priyanka asked us and we nodded and went to the terrace

But I don't think that terrace was much attractive as it is like other billionaire people house terrace where there is a big swimming pool in the centre and two chairs
And in the corner of terrace there was a balcony with glass doors we entered and wow such an amazing place like a heaven

But I don't think that terrace was much attractive as it is like other billionaire people house terrace where there is a big swimming pool in the centre and two chairsAnd in the corner of terrace there was a balcony with glass doors we entered and...

"Mm it's good" words slipped out of my mouth without control.
"Ohh I am glad to know that".my aunt spoke and smiled
We sat there for 45 minutes and aunt told more about rithvik and Priyanka I don't know why I told him that I will help him .
My aunt told many things about rithvik that he is so nice and a happy person till he went to his college but became rude when he completed his bachelor's degree and Priyanka was always kind to everyone both the siblings used to have no secrets between them but few years before he stopped to tell her too.

I got a notification so I unlocked my phone to see Arjun's message
"Hey please come down and see who just arrived" we all went down and aunt and Priyanka were standing at the entrance of the living room. I can see a Lamborghini which is being parked and all went towards the entrance like welcoming a king oooh.. this just irritates me .

I saw rithvik that is aunt's son with his cold look he was wearing a spectacles not seems like power glasses

He just smiled as if for formality and exchanged greetings with Arjun and greeted my mom with both palms pressed together like a vanakkam gesture 🙏

I then walked towards them and he turned towards me to greet me he extended his hand but as an egoistic female boss I just did the same vanakkam gesture and soon his smile became dull and in return I gave an arrogant smile because he is dealing with female boss 😎😎

He then walked towards his study room and my mom pinched me thats because of the way I behaved . I went towards the dining table behind Arjun before she say something .
"Hey he is so handsome right" he said and raised his eyebrows like up and down. " Nope he is very much disgusting and I am not like you to fall in love with every girl you see" I said and sat on the dining table.

I think I already told you that the dining table consists of 8 chairs for a big family but now there is only 7 because one of the chair was damaged and aunt scolded the maid very badly

Aunt sat next to mom and when I was going to sit beside Priyanka Arjun took a set and sat beside her and smiled . That is 4 chairs which are faced opposite are already filled expect a couplet chair and a single chair Rithvik sat in one of the 2 chairs and I don't like to sit beside him .

So when I was going to sit one of the maid who was bringing water poured on that chair and the place. Ooops aunt stood up to scold her but rithvik hold her wrist and told not to so aunt sat silently and gestured to take the chair from the table and mop the place which is not dried yet.

Ohhh my goddd I have to sit beside him and I was thinking what to do " Aditi please sit maa what are you thinking" aunt asked and all were looking at me like they had seen a ghost.
" Sure maa " I replied and sat beside him and we both looked each other angrily and he surrendered himself and started to eat the dinner.

HI CUTIES AND BEAUTIES,

HOPE YOU ALL LOVED THE CHAPTER

FORGIVE THIS AUTHOR FOR NOT UPDATING THE STORY

GUYS PLEASE SHOW SOME LOVE TO THIS POOR AUTHOR PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHICH GIVES THE MOTIVATION FOR WRITING.

THANKS FOR READING❤️❤️