Chapter 24

Rithvik's POV:

*Flashback

It was the freshers day and my first day to that college.
That day was the introduction day too. I was sitting in the second bench,all were assembled. Soon,our professor came and asked us to introduce us. A girl who was sitting in the for bench was going to introduce but stopped when a girl came running towards our class.
"Excuse me sir, sorry for being late. Due to heavy traffic I was not able to come earlier. But Sir I am a disciplined person." She said while breathing heavily

"Have you already planned to say this?. Anyways this is the first and last warning  come inside " he shouted
She came inside and found no place to sit except mines, so she sat next to me. We shared greetings.

We all introduced ourselves and now it is that girl's turn , she stood up.
" Hello everyone,
I am Preethi
A girl who finds solace in writing and reading.
Not a professional poetess and writer
Fond of drawing and dancing
A positive happy girl who loves to make others happy" she said and smiled

All clapped only for her not even for the topper students. Then our professor just took an introduction and told some rules and regulations...

The bell rang as it was lunch time we went to the cafeteria and that girl Preethi came behind me.
We both sat at the corner of the cafeteria.
She's just talkative but a happy girl, we took became friends in just few hours.

It's been some year since we both became bestfriends and she was my supporter, therapist,motivator everything... And now it's our final year just 6 months for our final semesters...

Our semesters ended,That day a total nightmare was still in my mind. It was our farewell and our exams just over before a week ago. She didn't came that day but she promised me that she is having a big surprise on that day.
But that was the last day I saw her... The last and worst day ever...  I lost her...

*Flashback ends

Aditi's POV:

Now he was crying so much. And he said which hit me hard
"After a longtime , I feel like I got my best friend Preethi who is replaced by you......"  He said wiping his tears. He also said that she behaves like me sometimes.

I consoled him and after few time I went out of his room checking whether is someone is there. I went to my room and fallen like a lead on the bed. I don't know what to do. It's really confusing.

I can't leave two people heart broken like this and  tomorrow is that biggest competition. I don't want to get distracted by these things.