Epilogue

Hi everyone..!!
This one is specially for loveeict army_btsgurl07 Aaruhikumari524... I hope it will meet your expectations..!!

Okay so i quickly wrote whatever came into my mind... I didn't have a lot of time so bear with it pleasee...!!
Happy reading..!!

During Ro's hospital stay, everyone showered him with care and attention, but amidst all the love, there were two hyper biscuits who just over the top. They were so full of energy that they even got into arguments, not just with the doctor but also with each other, which was quite unusual. However, amidst all the chaos, Ro seemed to be having the time of his life.

As the day of discharge approached, Vi left to fetch Ro's necessities from the hotel. He was already feeling down because of a disagreement he had with Ab. Ab had sided with the doctor, suggesting that Ro should play in the upcoming test match, scheduled two weeks later. However, Vi believed that Ro needed rest to ensure he didn't risk further injury. This difference of opinion had caused tension between Vi and Ab, and even Ro had taken Ab's side, making Vi feel isolated in his concern for Ro's well-being.

Upon returning to the hospital room, Vi observed Ab and Ro sharing a moment of genuine laughter, something he hadn't witnessed in a while. Feeling a pang of jealousy and frustration, Vi muttered to himself, " Badi hasi aa rahi hai dono ko...mere saamne to aise muh bnake baithe hue the...main bhi to Ro ke liye hi bol raha tha na...huhh".

Just then, Jaddu caught sight of Vi's expression and couldn't resist teasing him. "Yaha akele kis se baat kar rha hai vir" he asked with a mischievous grin.

"Vaise tujhe pta hai ye dono kya plan kr rahe the....' tere piche' " Jaddu continued, emphasizing the last words with a playful tone. He couldn't resist adding fuel to the fire

"Kya"  Vi asked, still unable to tear his gaze away from Ab and Ro.

" Ye log cape town ki saari khaane ki best jagah explore krne ki baat kar rhe the....vo bhi 'tere bina' " Jaddu emphasized, enjoying every moment of Vi's reaction... even though Ab and Ro had decided that they three i.e ab ro and vi will be going together after the test series but jaddu being jaddu , couldn't resist making Vi jealous—it was just too entertaining to watch.

"Mere bina" Vi repeated, his heart sinking at the thought of being left out of their plans.

"Tune to har jagah jaake ghaas phoos hi khani hoti hai...." Jaddu teased, then quickly added "aisa main nahi vo log keh rahe the" He said with a grin, trying to suppress his laughter as he patted Vir's back before walking away.

After all the paperwork was done, it was time to leave the hospital. Ro and Ab hugged tightly, as if they were never going to see each other again. Vi, feeling a pang of jealousy, muttered, " Gale to aise mil rahe hai jaise hmesha ke liye bichad rahe ho".

" Take care Ro...I will come soon to see you... Biscuit do keep an eye on him...he always forgets his medicines " Ab reminded with concern.

Vi nodded with a forced smile, inwardly feeling annoyed, "Ye mujhe kya sikha raha hai...meko mere Ro ka dhyan ache se rkhna ata hai" Vi muttered to himself, as the show was fully enjoyed by two idiots (any guesses!)

For the next week, Vi took care of Ro like a protective mother hen, balancing between Ro's needs and his cricket. Despite the challenges, they celebrated a victory in the first test match.

As the next test match approached, the team had practice sessions in between. Ro found himself alone and bored in the hotel room while everyone else was at practice. He decided to go out with Ab as the Indian team had a practice session while the South African team had a day off.