Chapter 7

Hi everyone..!!
Happy Reading..!!

In the chaos of departure, Vi, Ash, Ajju, and Bhuvi piled into one car, Mahi, Shikhar, and Jaddu close behind. Rah, Jassi, and Harry were about to follow suit when a sudden knock on their window startled them..and there stood.....

"Hume bhi jana hai" exclaimed Shubh and Ishu, their eyes big and pleading.

"But hume nahi pta hum kaha jaa rahe hai" Rah protested.

" Hume pta hai" Ishu admitted guiltily

" Jaldi baithooo....vo log hume chorr ke chale jaenge!! " Harry yelled, and they all piled into the car and they hurriedly followed the others, leaving behind a perplexed Jassi who wondered aloud, "Ye sab log aise jaa kahan rahe hain?? "

" Ro bhaiya ke paas " Ishu answered.

" Mtlb?...Ro bhaiya kahan hai?" Jassi inquired, growing concerned.

Ishu spilled the beans about their prank and how Ro bhaiya hadn't returned yet.

"CapRo!!" Harry exclaimed, shocked and worried.

"BRo" Rah's voice trembled with anxiety.

"Bhaiyaa" Jassi whispered, on the brink of tears.

"Sorry, bhaiya," mumbled Shubhi and Ishu, lowering their heads under the glare of the trio.

Meanwhile, Vi, Ash, Ajju, and Bhuvi arrived at their destination, only to find it deserted. They ventured into the warehouse, only to emerge empty-handed.

Jaddu, accompanied by Mahi and Shikhar, witnessed their return and remarked, " This is not the one...we took them to that one" pointing towards the other warehouse

"But the address matches this one," Ajju protested, comparing it to the given address.

Faf arrived just in time and inquired, "What's going on?"

"Ask your partners in crime," Bhuvi retorted sarcastically.

Jaddu and Shikhar realized their blunder, not only had they nabbed the wrong person, but they'd also taken them to the wrong location.

" Wow.... amazing....." Vi applauded mockingly, " Kaise ...kr kaise lete ho ....ek hi prank mein itni galtiyan "  asked, shaking his head in disbelief.

"We should search the other warehouse for them," suggested Jassi, as the seniors took note of the juniors' presence.

Setting aside the fact, they ventured towards the other warehouse, only to find it locked with bloodstains outside, sending shivers down their spines.

" Raat ko to ye khula hua tha " Jaddu remarked.

" To abhi band kyu hai ..do something..open this dammit.."  Vi demanded, punching the shutter in frustration.

They all began searching for something to break the shutter when rah and jassi saw few men coming towards them

Rah and Jassi instructed everyone to find hiding spots nearby, close enough to eavesdrop on the conversation unfolding.

" Let's check the container and then load it... those poor souls didn't deserve this. Wonder what the boss will do to them," one of the men said.

"The boss doesn't tolerate interference, If he can shoot someone for not closing a warehouse, imagine what he'll do to them," another added, shocking everyone with the grim reality.

"They're probably in heaven by now," joked the third.

The ground seemed to disappear beneath their feet as they processed the implications of their conversation.