Chapter 9

Hi everyone..!!
So here comes the last chapter..!!
Happy reading..!!

The four walked in with their heads hung low, feeling sorry for what they had done. "Sorry bhaiya," said Shubhi and Ishu, their eyes brimming with tears as they rushed to hug their bhaiyaa..

Ro gently ruffled their hair, and they felt a wave of relief wash over them. They knew their bhaiya wasn't angry anymore.

"Tum dono neeche kisko dekh rahe ho.... patient to idhar hai " said Ro to Jaddu and Shikhar who looked at Ro controlling their tears

" Jaddu...mujhe tujhse kuch puchna hai" Ro said, his tone serious.

" Kya " Jaddu asked, his voice shaky.

" Tune mahi bhai pe konsa jaadu kiya tha?...mujhe bhi seekhna hai vo...fir main dono biscuit pe prank krunga" Ro joked, trying to lighten the mood.

" Kala jadu " Harry chimed in from behind, only to receive a smack from Rah.

" Sorry Ro"..." Sorry veere" Jaddu and Shikhi apologized.

" Areyy mujhe mat bolo sorry ..mujhe to pta tha ye tum logo ka hi kaam hoga...sorry bolna hai to bechare Ab ko bolo..." Ro said with a smile.

" Tujhe pta tha??....kaise???..."Jadduu asked, but Shikhar quickly interrupted, saying "Sorry Ab"

" O haan.. sorry Ab...we didn't knew...it was you...we thought you were virat " Jaddu apologized sheepishly, making everyone burst into laughter.

" Vaise Ab ki jagah Vi hota to aur maza ata " Ro chuckled, imagining the mischief they could've caused,ignoring the stern looks he received from the others.

" Haina!! " Jaddu agreed, still proud of his plan, until Bhuvi gave him a playful smack.

" Vi ke saath unko dhone(maarne) mein kitna maza ata...vi to unki chutney hi bna deta " Ro mused, picturing the epic battle they would have had.

But then, Ab interrupted, his voice serious and firm. "That's enough for today. You need to rest now," he declared, trying to put an end to their wild imaginations. Ro pouted in response, feeling a bit sulky, but Ab was tired of dwelling on the past. He just wanted to forget it all, like it was a bad dream.

" Khadoos biscuit" muttered Ro under his breath, but Ab overheard him and shot him a fake glare, causing Ro to pull a funny face in mock anger, making everyone burst into laughter at his antics.

" Biscuit, you should also rest now," Virat said softly, his eyes full of concern as he looked at his friend. "You look so tired. I know today was really tough for you. You should go home with Faf. He was really worried about you. And don't worry, I'll take care of 'your Ro'." Virat spoke with such care, leaving no room for Biscuit to argue, and ended with a teasing tone, making Ab smile despite everything.

Ab returned the sentiment, his voice gentle yet filled with warmth. "Will see you tomorrow. Take care of Ro, and you too, Biscuit. And yeah, don't be too hard on MS. I'm sure he never thought this would happen."

As everyone left the room, Virat stayed behind, sitting by Ro's side, watching over him as he slept. He couldn't shake off Ab's words..." Was he being too harsh with Bhai...but what he did was also wrong...his Ro was in pain because of them...he can't take the image of Ro out of his brain when he saw him at the port...he felt like he lost him...he can't forgive bhai for this...even though it was not his fault but he supported those idiots.."

Meanwhile, Bhuvi sat next to Mahi, whose tears just wouldn't stop flowing. Mahi blamed himself for what had happened to his little one. Bhuvi gently placed a hand on Mahi's shoulder, and Mahi flinched at the touch. When he saw it was Bhuvi, he lowered his head and whispered through his tears, "Sorry... I didn't know... I never thought..." His words were broken by sobs, but Bhuvi turned him gently to face him.