Chapter 4

Hi everyone..!!
Here's the next one..!!
Happy reading..!!

"Biscuit!" Ro blurted out, totally flabbergasted, like he never expected to see him, not even in his wildest daydreams.

"Rohit!" Ab gasped, his astonishment mirroring Ro's, as if they had both seen a ghost.

" Ye ho kya raha hai... benstokes" Ro growled furiously, his frustration evident in his tone.

" How did we come here? " Ab inquired, his confusion palpable.

" How would i know? " Ro snapped back defensively.

" I wasn't asking you..." Ab clarified

" Can you see anyone else here ?" Ro asked, his tone dripping with sarcasm as he scanned the room.

" I was just saying in general...as far as i remember i was in biscuit's room... probably slept there while waiting " Ab explained, trying to untangle the mess of events in his mind.

" And i was sleeping in my room after the fight ...wait....you were in Vi's room....why ...and where was he if you were waiting for him" Ro inquired, his brow furrowing in confusion.

"He called me for dinner but i was with some friends so couldn't join him...so came later to meet him but he was not in hotel so i was waiting for him in the room" Ab clarified, hoping to put an end to the interrogation.

" You have keys to his room?" Ro interrupted, momentarily forgetting their current situation.

" I took them from reception Rohit!! " Ab confessed, trying to wrap up the discussion before it turned into a full-blown investigation

" And they gave it to you....how can they give it to anyone? " Ro questioned, his disbelief evident.

" Rohit... don't you think we have better things to deal with now....we can discuss this later.... beside don't worry he has given the key of his room only to you" Ab reassured, hoping to shift Rohit's attention back to their predicament.

" Okay..." Ro sighed, a flicker of relief crossing his face at the thought of being the chosen one.

"How on earth did we end up here?" Ab pondered aloud.

" I am damn sure this is some kind of an idiotic prank" Rohit grumbled.

" But who will prank us and why?" Ab inquired.

" Your biscuit....i'm sure he is the behind it" Rohit accused.

"My biscuit....so he is mine now?" Ab teased, earning a scowl from Rohit.

"Besides i don't think biscuit will do anything that can put us in danger" Ab defended.

" Oh you don't know him....he can definitely do that....but why would he do that you? " Rohit mused.

" So you mean to say he can put you in danger but not me.... I think you don't know him...he can never put you in danger...he won't let any danger even come near you" Ab affirmed, surprising Ro with his conviction.

" Ummm..." Rohit was at a loss for words, taken aback by Ab's words, a mix of happiness and surprise flooding him.

" How are you so sure its a prank" Ab questioned, genuinely curious.

" Do you see any kidnappers? Do you honestly think it's a walk in the park to kidnap us?" Ro reasoned.

"Ah, you've got a point there," Ab conceded, nodding along with Rohit's logic.

" I think this place is empty and we should also leave from here" Ab suggested, eyeing the eerie warehouse with unease.

" Yeah...lets go" Ro agreed, nodding in agreement. They began heading towards the exit, but suddenly froze as footsteps echoed closer. They hastily retreated, hiding behind a massive container as 9-10 men streamed into the warehouse, followed by a dude who looked straight out of a gangster movie.

Okay, someone's getting a fancy chair treatment," Ab whispered, stifling a chuckle as they watched one of the men present a chair to the gangster-esque figure, whom they assumed was the boss.

"Who left the warehouse open? Step forward or you all will die !" the gangster roared, his voice echoing through the empty space, a wicked grin spreading across his face as he toyed with his gun.

" Sorry boss...i..." one of them began before a gunshot silenced him, his lifeless body hitting the ground with a thud.

" Clean the mess and take care of it " the boss commanded, as the unaffected men carried out the grim task. Ab and Ro watched in shock.

"All done, boss," one of them reported.

"What about the other two?" the boss inquired.

Ab and Ro exchanged terrified glances, their hearts pounding with fear. "Do you think they mean us?" Ab whispered, his voice trembling with horror.

"They've been dealt with, boss," one of the men assured.

"I doubt it," Ro whispered back, a wave of relief washing over him as he exhaled softly.

"Now that the coast is clear, we can smoothly smuggle off our goods. Make sure everything reaches the port on time, and keep it quiet," the boss commanded, his tone dripping with authority.

"Okay, boss," they all responded in unison, their voices echoing with obedience.

As the boss rose to leave, he approached the container to inspect his precious cargo one final time, sending shivers down Ab and Ro's spines. Thankfully, the luck was on their side, he departed just before spotting them.

""Listen up, I've got a genius plan," declared Ro with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"What's the plan?" inquired Ab, intrigued.

"We'll distract them, and when they're all looking the other way, we'll make a swift exit," Ro explained with a sly grin.

"But how do you propose we distract them?" Ab questioned skeptically.

"Hmm..." Ro pondered for a moment. "We could... make some noise!" he suggested, only to be swiftly shut down by Ab.

"We'll definitely get caught if we go down that route," Ab objected, rejecting the idea outright.

Frustration crept into Ro's voice as he proposed several other ridiculous ideas, each absurd than before, promptly shot down by Ab. "Instead of shooting down my ideas, why don't you offer one?" Ro snapped, his patience wearing thin.

Just then, Ab's eyes fell on a gun lying nearby.In a split second, his instincts kicked in, and without a second thought, he grabbed it and fired in the exact opposite direction, as if he were starring in an action movie. He tightly grasped Rohit's hand, pulling him along as they fled, leaving Rohit bewildered and unaware of the sudden chaos unfolding around them.

Their hearts raced as they almost reached safety, but their luck ran out when one of the men spotted them. With a shout, he raised the alarm, causing Ab and Ro to scatter in opposite directions.

After a wild game of cat and mouse through the warehouse, Ab finally found himself at the entrance, ready to make his escape. But Ro was nowhere to be seen—he'd been nabbed by the boss himself!

With a gun pointed at Ro's head, panic surged through Ab. "Ab... go... just go!" Ro pleaded, his voice filled with desperation. But Ab couldn't move, paralyzed by fear and the overwhelming need to protect his friend.

"No," he whispered hoarsely, shaking his head in refusal. Despite his own terror, abandoning Ro was a choice he couldn't make.

Thats it for this chapter..!!
Hope you like it..!!
Please vote and share your views in comments..!!

See you in the next one..!!
Till then byee..!!
(Rooh)