Chapter 98 : Stitched up

It's not long till I eventually move to London..I still had a few more stuff to pack...which was back at home were me and Nate..lives well were I use to live, I didn't really want to go back but I knew I had to do because I need to pick up the rest of my stuff, I was already dressed and ready to go, I made my way downstairs to see Tara with her coat on waiting "Were you going?" I asked "With you too pack" She smiled "Oh okay...I just thought you was doing something with Levi that's all.." I asked slightly confused "Oh no..well Levi is coming with Nate" "Oh his still here?" I sighed "Riley..don't be mean" Tara sighed. "Don't be mean Tara..his been a dick towards me.." Soon as I said that Nate walked in the room "I know I have been there is no need to keep reminding me for fuck sake" 

"Why are you still doing here? why don't you go and be with Emily" I smiled sarcastically "You know why I'm here and no I don't want to the only girl I want to be with you is you Riley but you just wont listen to me", "I have listened and I told you..all you are now Nate is just a memory" "Wow..Riley thats harsh" Levi said as he wrapped he arm around Tara. "Good because he deserved it" I smiled as I started to walk towards the front door,Tara,Levi and Nate slowly followed behind me.

Tara's POV

Riley was speeding a head of us as me,Levi and Nate followed behind I could see Nate feeling hurt by his expression I know I slapped him but I know he loves Riley a lot and he doesn't mean to hurt, "I will go and talk to her" I smiled at Nate "Tara..she wont listen I have tried and tried to tell her how sorry I am but no matter how many times she wont believe me and I don't blame her because every time she takes me back I always fuck it up" Nate sighed "Listen mate girls are always complicated just give Riley time she will come round " Levi smiled, I gave him a playfull push "We aren't complicated" I laughed, I started to run up to Riley "Listen.. you need to think before you leave.. I know people keep telling you this because maybe we are all right..You and Nate are meant to be..he is hurting Riley big time..he feels lost without you he has been trying so hard to get back with you" I sighed.

"Tara he..chose Emily..I lost our baby because of her she pushed me and when I told him he didn't believe me I want to go back to things like they were but it's never going to happen because she will always try and split us up"she sighed "So if he stopped speaking to Emily..would you consider on getting back with him?" I asked her "I don't know..but he wont because he thinks she is such a great person when she is not", We arrived at Nate's and Riley's house well used to be we waited for the boys to catch up seeing as they was walking slow..Levi must be talking to him about how to win Riley back.

Levi's POV

Nate has been feeling really down lately his lost his girlfriend..and his baby I really do feel for him "You really want her back don't you" I said as I walked along side him" Of course I do bro..she means everything to me but..I know I have lost her for good..I just wish I could go  back you know" he sighed "I know bro..I know what you and Riley are like you have an argument and then you both make up" "I know but Levi...this is the longest time we been apart..I miss her so much" he said as we finally reached the girls who was waiting at the door "I thought you had a key" Nate asked Riley as he walked up to her "Nope I don't I left it here the last time I came to pick up my stuff" she smiled at him..the first smile for days. "Fair enough" he said smiling back at her as he unlocked the door as we all walked in Riley ran up stairs "Hey Nate..why don't you go and talk to her" I smiled trying to give him some encouragement, he smiled and started to walk upstairs, I looked at Tara "Were going to lock them in" I smiled as I ran upstairs and shut the door so it was only them in the room. "Levi! Tara! Let me out!" Riley screamed.

Nate's POV

Levi just locked me in the room alone with Riley, she was  screaming at the door like crazy I just sat on the bed being calm "How can you stay calm? he has locked us in together" she said as she turned around "I guess I'm a calm person..look Riley I just want to talk without arguing.. I know I have been a dick towards you and you totally don't deserve it but I truly do love you a lot and I wish I could go back because if I did I would never hurt you..I don't know why I didn't believe, cause I should of done your my girlfriend..and I'm so sorry" I said as I got up and started to walk towards her and she didn't back away, I wrapped my arms slowly around her waist "Riley..we can make this work...I promise you", she let out a sigh "Nate its not that I don't want to, cause I do but whats happened has hurt me..I just feel that we aren't good for eachother..we always argue and hurt each other and it hurt me big time when you doubted the baby was yours.."  "I know and Riley I am so sorry I regret saying that..Please...can we sort this out" I said as I pressed my forehead against hers..."Nate....I'm leaving still..We can still be friends..." she said and those words hurt me .."We can still be friends"

2 chapters away!!!!