Chapter 89 :Pushed

"Your a bitch ans I don't see what Nate sees in your" Emily shouted at me " What have I ever done to you to make you hate me so much? "Nothing I just don't like you" She spat, I started to walk out the room until she grabbed my arm "Don't walk away when I'm talking to you" "Get of me Emily, your really hurting me" I said as I pulled my arm away. I started to head towards the stairs when I felt a push. I landed with a thud at the bottom of the stairs,I opened my eyes to see Emily above me "Stay away from Nate he doesn't need you" She growled, I felt a tear in my eye as my stomach started to hurt "And that thing in inside is better of not being born" She snarled as she kicked me in the stomach, I started to cry "Please stop..please" I cried.

Emily soon walked out, i tried to get up but I was in so much agony, I went and grabbed my phone but I kept falling, My stomach really started to hurt, I held on to my stomach and managed to find the nearest contact which was Tara. She wouldn't answer at the  first "Come on Tara please pick up the phone" I cried after a few rings she answered.

Phone Call

T: Hey Riley whats up girl

R: I need to get to hospital..My stomach..

Tara's POV

"We need to get to Riley's right now!" I shouted as I jumped up from the couch "Why whats wrong?" Taylor asked concerned "She said she need to get to the hospital, her stomach hurts" I said getting worried, "Did you stay on the phone to her?" she  panicked "The line went dead" I said as I rushed to grab my coat, We rushed round to Riley's banging on the door but there was no answer, but for some odd reason I had a feeling to try the door and it was unlocked which its really unusual of Riley, We opened the door to see Riley lied at the bottom of the stairs not moving.

"Taylor call an ambulance now!" I screamed as I rushed to Riley's side and checked her pulse "She still has pulse" I sighed in relief, as Taylor was on the phone to the paramedic, I put Riley in the recovery position and put a blanket over her. "The ambulance are on there way" Taylor said "Okay, I will ring Nate" I said as I grabbed my phone and rang Nate.

Phone Call

N: Hey Tara whats up?

T: It's Riley..she needs to go to the hospital

N: What? I'm on my way there now!

T: Okay

We arrived at the hospital and Riley was taking in to the room were the doctors and nursers tried to save her and the baby, Nate barged in through the doors "Were is she?!" he cried "She's in the room, the doctors and nursers are trying keep her and the baby alive" I cried as I wrapped my arm around him "How can this be happening?" he cried, After a few minutes he started to calm down, the doctor came out "I have some good news and I have some bad news...Riley is going to be okay..she's awake but needs rest.." The doctor started "And our baby?" Nate asked he looked up" I'm sorry to say this but..your baby didn't make it", "Can I see Riley?" he asked as he looked up, the doctor nodded and we all made our way in the room to see Riley looking so fragile.

Nate's POV

I walked in to see Riley looking fragile she let out a weak smile as I came and sat next to her "Riley.. what happened?" I asked her as I took her hand "I don't know..I can't remember" she said she bit hr lip looking down "Riley I know you know" "Hows our baby?" she smiled "Riley...our.. our baby didn't make it" I said starting to cry again. "What?! No my baby" she shouted as she cried, I wrapped my arms around her and rocked her. "Shh everything is going to be okay" I soothed her as I rocked her back and fourth.

After a while the room fell to silence, everyone tried to make a conversation but it ended too quickly, "Do you want something to eat?" Tara asked her, Riley shook her head "How about something to drink?" Taylor asked, Riley shook her head again "Riley..please talk" I said trying to get her too look at me but she looked away, "Riley I got here as soon as I heard! Are you okay?!" Brad asked as he walked in the room, I saw a smile lit on her face and that hurt "I'm not fine..me and Nate we.. we lst our baby" she said as she looked down. I looked at Brad and gave him the looks as to say fuck off.

"Riley..what happened?" he asked her "I don't want to talk about it" she sighed "But Riley we need to know" I said looking at her "I remember what happened..but if I tell you, you won't believe me and I don't want to  lose you and I don't want to talk about it" she said looking me in the eyes and I knew she meant every word. I took her hand "Riley listen I love you, you mean everything to me, please tell me" "No because I know you wont believe me and it hurts"

"Riley..listen to Nate..he loves and you should be able to tell him what happened..his suffering to and he has the right to know" Brad said speaking, I turned round to him "Thanks.." I turned back to Riley "Promise you wont go mad?" "I promise" I said "Promise me you will believe me?" "Riley I promise. Riley went silent again..and she didn't speak, I started to give up..why wont she tell me..I lve her and she loves me, Riley sat staring blankly at the wall "She is going to pay for this" she said through her teeth" "Who Riley?"I asked her " Emily... she pushed me Nate" She said she turned to me, I saw tears in hear eyes everyone in the room mouths dropped down to the floor.

we hit 3.1k I know this chapter is boring but I am super tired :(