Chapter 96 : Decision Is Made

I woke up to the sun beaming...it was only a few days away from me leaving LA to go and live in London to be with Tia,Hunter and my other friends, Tara has been trying to change my mind she even thought Nate could..but he can't he made his choice and so have I, Today I thought have a chill out day because why not, the sun is beaming through and it's a Sunday and Sundays are for lazy days. I walked downstairs to see Tara and Levi watching Sponge bob "Morning Riley" she smiled "Morning" I yawned as I sat down on single chair. "What plans have you got today?" Levi asked as he loosened his arm around Tara, "Oh nothing much probably just chill out in the sun and sun bathe what about you two?" I smiled "We was actually thinking of the same, and invite Austin,Lily,Drew,Taylor and..." before he could finish I finished the sentence for him "And Nate".

"Yeah..that's if you don't mind..we could invite Madison and Kacey well" I suggested "sounds like a plan" Tara smiled. While Tara and Levi phoned everyone to see if they wanted to come over, I walked upstairs and got changed in to my denim shorts and a tank top I put my hair up in a messy bun and let my make up be natural. I could hear voices coming down stairs, I guess everyone is here then. I made my way downstairs to be attacked by Madison with a hug, I gave her a hug back and I gave everyone else a hug accept Nate, which made everything look awkward "Lets go outside"Kacey smiled "Yes lets go outside"I shouted and walked fast outside before anyone else could get out.

I ran to the sun bathing chair "I tax this one!" I grinned as I put my sunglasses on, everyone was asking me tonnes of questions "So Riley why are you leaving?" Kacey asked me "Don't you know?" I said sitting up as I took my sunglasses of, she shook her head "I thought Madison would of told you that's all" "Nope she didn't" she laughed "Oh right well..I just thought it could be a fresh start you know the past months hasn't been the best and I just thought starting a fresh would do me a lot of good" I smiled. "So it's  nothing to do with Nate?" she asked "Nope...why would...it...be" I said slowly I was lying it did have something to do with him but I didn't want to cause a big scene.

"I don't know..just by what I heard I thought it could of been" "Nope..." I lied again, After that everyone got in to there own deep conversations,I put my sunglasses on and I was lying on my stomach when I felt someone sat next to me making the sunbed weigh down a little "Riley..can we talk..please?" I heard Nate ask me "We done talking and all we ever do is end up arguing" I stated "Look please hear me out..I want to sort this out..I really don't want to lose you" He said as he rubbed my back "Nate stop..I don't want to argue" I sighed as I pushed his hand away. "Then come and talk to me..please". He wasn't going to give up, so I sat up and started to head back in the house with him following, we was stood in the kitchen "What do you want to talk about?" I asked him as he leaned against the kitchen side.

"Us..Look I know I have screwed up so many times and I know I have hurt you but I truly do love you and you mean everything to me..I just want you back I didn't want to break up Ri.." he said as he started to get closer to me "Nate you...wanted to run after her the girl who pushed me and caused me to lose our baby Nate our baby..and when I told you, you didn't believe me..and that time I told you she made me break up with you, you still didn't believe me..and when she beat me up and I told you..you still didn't believe me you always believed her.." I sighed "I know and I'm sorry I know I'm a dick and I should of stayed with you in the room but I needed to make sure Emily was okay.." "You needed to make sure she was okay? Nate I lost our baby because of her...I needed you here with me...I needed your support" I said as my eyes started to water.

"Riley please don't cry.." he said as he walked up to me to wipe my tear "It's hard not too..I lost my parents, I thought I had you Nate..I thought we loved eachother you was always there for me but until you met her you changed..you never believed me and when I became friends with Brad you didn't trust me..he kissed me because Emily and him were on a plan to break us two up..Brad told me..everything and he even believes me that Emily pushed me down the stairs". "I don't want to argue Riley or fight..but Emily wouldn't do that it would be all be Brad".

I sighed and shook my head and bit my lip  "Okay..you believed what you want.. because I am done with fighting..You two are welcome to eachother..You both deserve each other..If you loved me like you say you do you would believe me...I'm moving to London and to be honest I can't wait to move" I said as I ran upstairs "Riley wait!" he shouted as he ran after me "Nate..I'm done with you..you call me a cheat a slag..but when will you realize she is the one who is causing shit..one day you will find out and you will come running back to me and I will just not listen" "Ri.." " Oh and this?" I said as I picked up a photo of us, I pulled the photo out of the frame "You can have this because I certainly don't want it.. the stuff you got me is in that box, take it because I can't stand looking at it, go and be with Emily because we are done I have made my decision." I said through my teeth and shoved the photo in his arms before shoving past him and walking back downstairs to the others.