A vampire in naruto

<<in case you haven't heard from my other work "I'm in the deathnote world" I am in deep shit depression so this might not be good but... Enjoy I guess>> btw I don't own naruto whoopdedoo. Ps must have read my first story before this one . U don't have to but I want u to

Blood. I want ...no need blood. Those were the first words I thought as I woke up. Running down the stairs at twilight speed I got a bottle of dragon blood out of the fridge. My favorite. I go back upstairs and pick a black gothy dress. I run a brush along my silver mass of annoying finicky hair. With the outfit my hair and my red eyes I look positively evil. At least that's what people at school whisper about me. My name is Rima and I'm a vampire. I know what you think when you hear that ...twilight. Well for your information vampires don't bang humans, they dont go around in stupid clans, we breed and can have babies and we sure as hell don't sparkle like tinkerbell in the frickin sun. The only thing that twilight chick got right about vampires is that we look hot as hell, our eyes change colour but only into red when we're thirsty and we are uber fast and strong. My eyes are naturally blood red so when I'm thirsty they just glow I guess. I am one of the rares. I have powers over elements among other things. It's probably due to my noble family. Goddammitt you'd think that if they friking disinherit you they will never be in your lives again. But Noooo. They have to go ahead and give you frickin powers so everytime you use them you think of your pissy family. My family almost kept me because of my powers. Thank god they didn't. You see I have a particularly strange power. If I wish for something it happens. Nobody knows why even after experiments the vampire doctors can't find out how it happens. I can even go into nonexistent worlds. Out of habit I read people's minds and grant their wishes. No im not a frickin fairy. Last month I sent my cousin into the deathnote world out of boredom. I don't grant wishes for others I do it out of boredom. Al (nickname for the cousin. Like I would give Alissons real name) and I are really similar personality wise but as appearances go we are complete opposites. She looks like the angel and I look like the devil's spawn. Either way we are REALZ tight but she is secretly disinherited by our family because she's a human. She doesn't know this but her mother was a human therefore her family is a disgrace. Therefore we didnt have much of a childhood together. 

"ms umi!" my butler Ken says knocking me back into reality. 

"yes Ken?" I reply 

" what will you be doing today?" that's a good question. I don't go to school because like al I'm a genius and already have more degrees then you can count. Then it hit me. 

" I think I'm going to go to an animated world. Yes the naruto world. Ken please go get me my gear." I state. Ken left the room then came back with a belt which had naruto like pouches attached to it. I checked the contents. A year's supply of blood tablets and all in dragons blood in one pouch which had a zipper. The other one was filled with naruto weapons. 

My one and only butler is extremely loyal. He had no emotions when he became a vampire. I killed the guy that gave my butler trauma and he has been grateful ever since. Ken is my only servant because I don't trust easily.  

"are you going to annoy EVERY character in naruto?" he asked. 

" oh yeah" I say with a mischievous smirk. Before grabbing a katana from the shelf and wishing to go into the naruto shippuden world without interfering with the manga/anime. 

Ken's POV: 

I watch as ms. Rima turns into a few white sparklig flower petals before those disintegrate into nothingness.  

<<Idk if it's good but pls comment or vote or like and all that. I don't own the pic and don't wrry the story gets more funny and all that>>