... Chapter no name

<< I don't own naruto and I'm too lazy to make a joke about it>> 

Rima's POV:  

The two suddenly start to attack ME! ARE YOU FRICKIN SERIOUS!!? I DON'T EVEN FRICKIN HAVE THE BELLS! goddamn bakas. Naruto makes a bunch of clones and sends kunai and other weapons hurtling towards me from all directions. With a wave of my hand I command the wind to deflect all of them. Which it does. Sakura as usual was there holding a kunai with widened eyes and just standing there. Talk about dead weight. Naruto on the other hand was doing stuff despite his shock. I mean yah it's stupid to suddenly fight me with no real reason but if they're gonna fight me at least don't make a half assed attempt. Sakura makes a sad attempt of trying to throw a kunai at me. Stupid. I didn't want to waste anymore of my energy so I just turned my head to the side as it goes by my neck. While Naruto was making the rasengan. I sympathize with sasuke. I totally understand his desicion to leave konoha. It's full of weaklings with half assed attempts. Yah suure someone's gonna just wait for you to finish the stupid rasengan. When he was almost finished I got pissed. So I decided to put my sharingan into use. I already reverted it back to the normal sharingan. Copying Sasuke's Chidori stream I kinda sorta shock them enough so they won't be effected. Kakashi shows up and puts me on his back while using the dust made from the jutsu as camouflage. 

"where did you learn that jutsu!?" kakashi demands after we were a safe distance away.  

"I saw a boy using it against a bunch of guys when I was traveling. He told me to leave after noticing me but I saw the jutsu and memorized it so my sharingan taught it to me." I say. COMEON! Believe my half assed attempt of a lie!! 

" where did you meet him?" kakashi asked. Wow he actually bought it?  

"I was traveling. It was in foresty place." meh a normal person wouldnt remember such things and also orochimaru changes his hideouts alot. Suddenly naruto and Sakura came out and attacked Kakashi head on. Sakura was about to atack me but I held up a hand. 

"you do realize that I don't have the bells right?" Naruto was busy spoiling the ending of Kakashi's book while Sakura just realized that. Sweat drop. They need to pay attention more. 

After the whatchamacallit they walked down the streets. Kakashi and I ditch them. He ditched cus he doesn't wanna pay and is cheap. I ditched cus I'm on his back and I can't eat due to the fact that I'm a vampire. On the way to the hokage's office he asked, 

"what exactly are you? When we met you smelled like death but a moment later you smell completely normal. Then you pull out a jutsu like that and finally I am extremely sure that the Umi family was killed" 

"...woah there's actually a Umi family? I made that up. I'm a vampire. I crossed into your world today. For how I have all these powers they come with immortality." his eyes widen and he stops. NO no no no no! 

"would you stop dropping me!" I yelled" I am helping the village because I has a vision that this exact village is going to be destroyed and your going to die. I'm getting myself in any mission I wish to try and prevent the destruction of our village and I have permission to do so from the hokage!" kakashi just stare with a wide eyed expression. 

"now would you PLEASE for once not drop me and let me see the hokage?" I asked. Obliging my wish he took me to the place and left me there. 

"Tsunade give me a place to stay in and some cash!" I demanded. 

"there aren't any new houses would it be okay if you stayed at the Uchiha residence?" she said from her papers. Meh good enough for me. 

"sure" then she calls shizune who gives a huge bag of money. 

"this is enough for you to live comfortable for a year."  

"thank you very much I said before leaving. I wish my legs work. I thought before running towards the Uchiha residence while shizune and Tsunade look at me in awe. 

<<please comment vote or like or fan idc if you don't but I hope you will>>