Meeting members

<<I am in a rlz pissy mood since my mommy cut my hair and now it looks like shit but sure enjoy anyways don't own naruto I only own Rima so chill and quit being spazzy about it>>

Rima's POV:

We appeared in front of a desert.

"...... I thought we were supposed to go to the base" I say with a -.- face. As my wings disappear upwards particle by particle.

" we got orders that u had to meet up with some members so you wont be uncomfortable", said white zetsu.

"SO SHUT IT." said black zetsu. We waited for about 30 seconds and I chewed on more blood pills to get my mind off my impatience before we saw to figures in the distance. By then I already looked 10 and zetsu didn't question it.

"this is the brat" said black zetsu," please take good care of her" said white zetsu before they both disappeared into the ground leaving me alone with the 2.

"we're having a 10 year old brat?" questioned sasori using a rough deep voice made by the puppet.

"yes yes you are and I suggest that you don't call me a brat if you don't want me to shank you from the inside out" I replied with Kakashi's Asian smile.

" 'sup I'm deidara, un" said deidara.

"........ DEIDARA" I screamed as I glomped him. .... What? he's like my favorite character."piggy back me to the base because I don't feel safe on hiruko." I demanded.

"why can't you walk by yourself?" he said with an annoyed expression.

"because deidara, IM LAZY!" I replied with a childishly stubborn tone. Sighing he picked me up and mumbled incoherently. We walked really, and I mean REALLY slowly. Finally I got pissed. ... Wat? I have a short temper

"godammit you guys make snails look like cheetahs! Sasori why can't you just Fricking get out of the damn puppet and walk like a normal person? The village is miles away and the sun is Fricking shining right into my face! Do you know how annoying that is?" I yelled

"the sun isnt that annoying and we could get ambushed. We know about your gifts since zetsu monitors Tsunade occasionally so we know that you know what happened due to the fact that you have made contact with deidara." he replied calmly.

"so no one has ambushed you yet?" I asked, this was not good that means that kankuro hasn't shone up yet. I looked down at my outfit. ( I forgot 2 say that she changed when she left the hospital) a black tube top and shorts with leggings that had black and white stripes on it and sandals I looked through my pouch and found a white masquerade mask with black flourishes on it that I always keep with me fo emergencies and put it on. I twisted my hair into a knot that relyed on a black chopstick I found also in my pouch... What the hell was Ken on when he packed for me?

"what's with the sudden change in appearance un?" deidara asked.

"you'll see" was my answer finally I applied blood red lipstick which contrasted nicely with my pale skin. A few minutes go by and Sasori suddenly mentioned us being followed. I smirk, just in time. And we turn around to see kankuro.

-YESH I FINALLY UPDATED I'm sorry if u read this with it cut off cus I messed up and clicked the wrong button while I was making this chapter cus my iPod ish evil and that is why I sent gummy bear assassins after the makers jk. Anyways pls comment or vote on this chapter and I'm rlly srry that I fail at writing deidara and sasoris lines but I think I got zetsu down-