securing my place

<<I dont own naruto if i did u think i would be writing on a place where ppl could read for free? didnt think so>>

Rima's pov:

tsunade ordered a wheel chair for me. YESH finally i mean yah its convenient to be carried around and i get to be lazy but I'm scared of getting dropped again. I know what you're thinking: a vampire's scared? well screw you cus I'm technically only 16 years old. So BLEH. Me and tsunade step into a corner to speak privately and I start:

"I had a vision of Konoha being destroyed. The whole village turns into a huge crater and the akatsuki will come to collect Naruto." I state. She looks at me wildly.

"Why would something you had a vision of become true?" she asks after a few moments.

"Because I am Rima Umi an immortal, awesome and if you want proof then i can tell you about anybodies past within skin contact with them. A while before Naruto was carrying me and i saw his past, thoughts, powers and future." I stare up at her from my wheel chair." he's the kyuubi's jinchuriki, his father was the fourth hokage, his mother was kushina uzamaki a past jinchuriki. He loves ramen and he won the First hokage's necklace from you. If you think I was spying on him then i can tell you more personal things about him." I offered as her eyes widened with surprise or realization... or both.

"I believe you. But tell me is there anyway the village can be saved?" she said hurridly.

" you must train yourself to at least be able to heal everybody in the village. Make sure Naruto gets stronger but that shouldnt be a problem with his circumstances and most importantly let me go on what ever missions i wish to go on with whichever shinobi." ok maybe the last part wasn't necessary but I wanna be there for the action.

"you cant walk even if someone was to carry you, underattack you would be a burden" I smile an evil and knowing smile.

"you let me worry about that. I have ways. either way your top priority is to get stronger, secure me a home and give me the authority to go on any mission I wish. Hmmmm let's see....oh screw it just let me go on every mission i want to go on and say it's an order from you!" I say after being too pissed with impatience. The old grandma agrees immediately and we go back to Naruto and company. By the time we got back they were still argueing over Naruto's lack of maturity.

"kakashi the nostagia ends now." tsunade announces.

Kakashi goes over how their new team will be like.

"blah bleh blah blah teams blah bleh bleh blah equals blah blah bleh progress" was pretty much all I heard. Oh well. Tugging on tsunade's robe I whisper into her ear.

"I wanna come along as well." I whisper into her ear.

"another thing to add kakashi. Rima here is going to come along." Tsunade states. I smile a friendly looking smile.

"EHHHHHH but she'll hold us back" Naruto complains. The annoying brat. Okay maybe I'm just 1 year older but still! Suddenly sakura punches him on the head.

"s-sorry hokage sama he's just naturally stupid of course Rima can come along" she says with a really annoying butt-kissy smile. I don't know why but I find her annoying.

"hello my name is Rima Umi. Please take care of me. What's more is I want to stay with that guy over there during the time." I say looking pointedly at Kakashi.

"ah nice to meet you Umi-San my name is kakashi." he says with his famous smile that looks like gin from Bleach. Yay closed eyes smiles.

"please call me Rima" I say courteously. After the stupid teaparty talk he goes on saying the rules of the activity, test, umm whatchamacallit what ever. He then puts me on his back as I cling onto his shoulders. I whisper into his ear

" You can let me down later if you want" he smiles at me then walks with his new team to the training ground. They talk about all the memories and junk about this place then kakashi carelessly and stupidly says,

"sasuke was with us then wasn't he?" stupid Kakashi now theyre all gloomy. I get pissed soon

"hey you two! Stop being in your emo corners and listen to the rules of the test or whatever!"I shout. The others look at me like I grew another head.

"What? I can talk you know! Just cus I can't walk you guys get all asumeish bleh" I say clearly pissed off. After a few moments of staring at my weird change in personality they go back to ummm whatever they were doing. Kakashi stops reading and naruto comments on that. They rearrange their gear and kakashi takes out his sharingan. OH my jashin! I wish I had one a mangekyo sharingan.... god dammit. Ugh how am I going to explain this one. Naruto and Sakura looked like they saw a monster and point at my eyes. Kakashi confused looks back at me and his eyes widen and he spins around. GAH stupid Kakashi! Made me fall!

"h-how do you have that?" Sakura asks with widened eyes pointing at my eyes with a trembling hand. Hmmm come on brain! Think!

"Me and my parents were away when our clan was destroyed and we didnt want to be reminded of the pain so we left" good they bought it! I wonder what my eyes look like. Hmmm...meh screw it I don't really care. As long as I can do Amaterasu and Susano which I'll wish for later cus I'm really running out of energy. Once they got over the shock I stayed out of the way while Naruto throws some star thingies at kakashi who doged them all. Suddenly I felt bored so I threw a shuriken at Naruto while he used clones to get outta the way.

"what are you doing?!" Sakura asked after a moment of respect for Naruto.

"I said I'm going to stay with Kakashi so I have to help out!" I state the obvious Sakura reminds me of Cotten candy it looks pretty all swirled up but almost 50% of it is air.sigh stupids. Kakashi goes after a clone while Naruto goes after Kakashi putting Kakashi in a bad position.

"Alright start!" kakashi says before turning into a cloud. Suddenly Sakura yells

"BELOW!" and punches the ground making it look like an earthquake happened and Kakashi appeared.

"found you!" she says. Scared the hell outta me. Seriously Sakura a little warning next time? I thought before going back to watch the ummm whatchamacallit.

<<pls comment/vote or watever also if your wondering what her mangekyo looks like well find out in the next upload or maybe not. Depends.