𝟎𝟖

Annellyse

___

-What about this one?
Ci asks me showing me her second outfit.

-I don't even know why you are so stressed about this. It's gonna be only us.
I tell her for the 100th time today.

-I know i just wanna look cute for Ale.

-He always thinks you're cute.

-Ok,fine. I'll just wear this.

____

After Cierra changed her clothes more than she changes her moods , we are finally in front of Alessandro's apartment.

-Hi baby.
He greets Cierra and hugs her tight.

____
Surprisingly his apartment was very clean. I was expecting it to be messy but i guess not.

We are now heading to the kitchen and we take our seats at the counter top.

-Ares is gonna be here any minute he just had something to do.

Of course.

Cierra is sitting next to Alessandro while Im sitting in front of her.

-You girls promised you'll bake something,right?
Alessandro asks while laughing.

-Sure don't worry, I love to bake.
I say.

-Anne is a chef. I promise you.

We start talking about random stuff. Like their relationship, how Ale moved here, college, friends while in the background music playing.

We were having a lot of fun and joking around when the door opens and the devil himself steps in.
Ares.

-Hi.
He says shortly with a low voice.

We make eye contact and he comes sitting next to me.
I shift in my seat while drinking some of my Coke and Alessandro starts talking again.

-Should we watch the movie now?
-No , let's make cookies first .
Ci says.

-Anne do your thing.
Alessandro laughs.

-Do you want me to help you?
Ci asks me.

I couldn't concentrate. I didn't even hear her at first. I was feeling Ares staring at me and my whole body was burning .

-What?
-You want me to help?
Cierra repeated.

-No it's okay, don't worry. You guys can choose the movie till i make the dough.
I respond.

___
The three of them are now in the living room talking about their favorite movies and all.

I just finished the dough and now im forming it in little balls so i can put it in the oven after.

The secret of them having more flavor is adding some cinnamon and a little bit of ginger.

I love baking and cooking.Growing up me and my mom would make everything at home. From butter, icecream, bread, to many more.

That's why ,when i was struggling with my eating disorder she was by my side explaining how food gives me strength and energy.

I had a food disorder when I was a teenager because of the beauty standards.

Fortunately , as I grew up, I realized how important is to love my own body and to take care of it.
Even though i have some bad days where i don't want to eat , after some time, with Cierra's support , I get through it.