𝟎𝟔

Ares
___________

-My love. How are you doing?

I think this is one of the most comforting voices i have ever heard. She has always been the one i can run to when something happens.That's why i love her the most.
Fine.. her and..

-Res!
A small body runs up to me and hugs me tight.
-I missed you Res!
He says smiling showing his missing tooth

-I missed you too Den.

These two are the ones I would die for in any moment.They have always been here for me. My family.

My mom, Elena, has gone through a lot since our father died.
She never gave up. She taught me to be the strong man I am today and I've learned by myself what being responsible means.

I guess switching from one girl to another is my way of getting out of this comfort zone. It's me having the chance of being stupid ,cause with my family i don't get to do that.I have to be the mature brother.

I know someday i have to stop this whole game but for now i don't have a problem with it.

Yeah, my mom is against me doing this but im still young so I'm just living life, right?
Plus, the girls come to me.

-Come on. I cooked pasta.
My mom shouts from the kitchen.

-I thought you weren't coming anymore. I was starting to eat all of this by myself.
My brother says jumping

My brother, Aiden, is the most innocent and the sweetest person you could ever met. I am trying to protect him even though sometimes he doesn't need it.
He's got a big mouth.

Everytime I come around my mom's apartment we make the most of the time we spend together.
He knows i can't really come because either i have football practice, or i am at college, or i don't feel well so he always annoys me to play games with him.

It doesn't bother me though. I know he does it cause he loves me so I always play with him.

We are now eating the pasta mom made. I swear it's the best. I have never eaten better homemade food anywhere.

Aiden is blabbering about what happened with one of his friends at school. He just started elementary school and kids nowadays are in a lot of drama.

-So, tell me Ares. How's college going?
- It's fine mom.

I hate when she asks me about college. It's not the most pleasant subject to talk about.

-How are your relationships?

She is making fun of me.

- Haha. Good one mom.
I say sarcastically.

-Oh yeah, how is Rebecca?
Aiden asks.

-Rebecca who?
I ask probably more confused than mom.

No but for real. Who the fuck is Rebecca? And how does Aiden know about her?

-You know. One time I came over at your apartment there was a girl Rebecca that was getting dressed.

-What the hell!
Mom says.

- I don't remember.
I say . Of course I'm lying.

I just thought her name was Becca or Becky.

He's talking about that time when Rebecca came over for a hook up and she was putting her shirt on when Aiden came.

-Well I hope you have nothing to do with her.
My brother says making a disgusted funny face.