𝟎𝟕

don't forget to vote and tell me your thoughts in the comments. thank you for reading<3

Annellyse
_____
06:35

My alarm goes off.

Yesterday, after Brian's visit , me and Cierra cleaned the living room till' 2 am.

I missed Brian ,that's why i agreed to hang out immediately.
We spent our time watching movies, gossiping and eating .

As soon as we arrived home after bumping into the guys the other night we couldn't stop laughing.
They thought Brian was straight.
God.

I can't even think about it cause i'll burst out laughing again.

I manage to get out off bed and I make my way to the bathroom.

I do my usual morning routine then decide to do something with my hair so it wouldn't be this messy at college.

I grab a loose hairtie and put my hair in a bun.
I leave two curly pieces in the front so it'll look cuter.

I apply some mascara and lipgloss.

Usually i don't use anything else like foundation or things like that cause my makeup skills suck.
I wish someone could teach me cause if i try to use a makeup brush it would probably break.

Anyway, realising that i've spent a little too much time on my hair i hurry to my closet.

The weather it isn't the best today so i think i'll wear something simple and warm.

I grab a long sleeve gray top and a pair of black leggings.(reference at the end)

Then I take my bag and walk to the kitchen after spraying half a bottle of my favourite perfume all over my outfit.

I see that Ci is already ready.
-Morning.
I greet ,my voice sounding a bit raspy cause of the karaoke we did last night with Brian.

-Morning loveee.
Cierra says a bit too excited for a Monday morning.
-You already know you are the best best friend in the world, right?

Oh no.
Either she did something wrong or she wants a specific thing from me.

-What happened?
I ask.

-Well, Alessandro invited me to his place so we can watch movies and maybe bake something..
She starts.
-And... I was wondering if you want to come by.

- No, thank you.
I say shortly.

I really, really didn't want to go.
Knowing Alessandro, by 'watching movies' he meant something else. Plus it's their couple time. I don't wanna third wheel.

-Pleaseee Anne.
-I'll think about it.
I say.

-That means it's an yes?
-No, it's just a maybe.

-Ares is gonna be there too.
She winks.
God she's so childish sometimes .

I can't help but laugh at Cierra's attempt of setting me up with Ares.

I could never be with a guy like him.

-Okay, and what's your point?
I ask acting confused .

-Oh come on. We'll just watch a movie..Plus I told Alessandro about your cooking skills and he asked if you could bake cookies.