𝟎𝟐

Ares
________________

-Annellyse.

This is the first thing I have ever heard from her and let me tell you, her voice is the sweetest thing ever.

I look at her from head to toe.

She's beautiful .

She has brown long hair, a baby face, really long eyelashes, pouty and full lips,a small nose.

She looks better than the models from magazines.

I get a good glance of her body. She clearly works out.
My eyes follow her shape. She's so hot. I would fuck her right now on this table.

Although everything about her was beautiful there was one thing that made her special.

Her eyes.

Her big and blue eyes.

Fuck this.

-Ale ,I say looking at my friend,
I have something to do so I gotta go.

-Ok go,see you later bro.

I get up to leave but I hear her voice once again.

-Im gonna leave too, I wanna see the college library .

-Um,ok Anne, I'll text you .
Says her friend.

She leaves after muttering a quiet bye and I can't help but look at her.
She's so short what the fuck.

Anyway she leaves and I head back to my apartment letting those lovebirds alone.

>>
I unlock my apartment door and the first thing I see it's Lucifer.

-Missed me big boy? I say petting my dog's head.

He starts barking and jumps up and down.
I go to my room and decide I should watch a movie.

Maybe later I can go with Alessandro to do some football practice or call Rebeca over.

Rebeca is one of my good hook-ups. She's blonde with short hair, has a slim and tall figure.

She's kinda hot not gonna lie. The problem is I don't do relationships, and even if I did she would be excluded cause she's a fucking whore.

I lay on my bed and put a movie on the Tv. Lucifer sits beside me and closes his eyes almost sleeping. He's like my child.

>>
We both fell asleep and when I wake up my stupid friend was calling me.

-Yooooo
He yells in the phone.

-What the fuck do you want Alessandro. I was sleeping.

-Guess whatttt?

-What? I respond annoyed.

-Got my second date with Cierra.

He woke me up for this. I think I wanna kill him.

-Cool. Anything else?

-What do you mean anything else.This is everything! Let's meet on the field .

I sigh loudly .

-Ok, see you.

I hurry to grab my car keys.
Heading to my parking spot I open the door and enter the driver's seat.

>>
When I arrived at the lockers I dress with my equipment and go to find Alessandro.