35.

📢Many of you asking me how can I make taehyung fall for jungkook Or how could taehyung like jungkook despite his abusive behavior.... So... Here is the answer... Read it carefully.... ⤵️⤵️

It's called Stockholm Syndrome, Stockholm Syndrome is a phenomenon where hostages or abuse victims develop positive feelings, empathy, or even affection towards their captors or abusers. It's characterized by a paradoxical bond between the victim and the perpetrator, where the victim may defend or support the abuser despite being mistreated.

This syndrome often develops in situations where the victim perceives a threat to their survival and feels powerless. They may begin to empathize with their captor as a way to cope with the trauma and gain a sense of control or safety. Over time, this emotional bond can become deeply ingrained, making it difficult for the victim to leave the abusive situation even when opportunities arise.

Same in taehyung's case when taehyung was given to jungkook he was totally powerless, traumatized and in a constant fear of loosing his brother . His primal instinct was to save his brother at any cost even if it's cost his dignity.

Over time, he got used to the situation, almost wanting it without realizing. It was the only time he felt loved and safe,shielded from the outside world's potential harm. He got used to the gentle touch and caring attitude of his captor, finding comfort in their moments together. Even though they weren't in a romantic relationship, their deep intimacy made their bond stronger every day. It was a strange comfort in the chaos, where his captor became someone he relied on for safety and support.

**that doesn't mean taehyung is gonna forgive jungkook so easily.. So rest assured and have some patience.

‼️And another thing is that I've warned you beforehand about violence or forced intercourse if you are uncomfortable place don't read it... I am requesting you. ‼️

Hope it answered all of your doubts. Thank you🙂.

So, let's get back to the story.....

.
.
Continuation of the Pervious chapter...
.
.

Princess ariel was looking at them with bewildered gaze as she was little bit scared at the alpha's sudden outburst.

She cleared her throat to get the alpha's attention which is fully focused on the omega in front of him but to her dismay the alpha didn't even bulge still intensity observing taehyung's ever moment.

Taehyung was silently doing his work of arranging the scattered documents in the room after serving the drink to jungkook.

Unable find any other way she finally gained some courage and call the alpha who immediately came out of his trance and turned his head at the princess.

"Al-alpha.... So I was saying...... 'She stopped in the middle because of the certain alpha lifted his palm to stop her.

" Can we continue this conversation some other time princess currently I needed to do some important work I wish you could understand.... "Jungkook uttered in a soft tone making her nervousness vanish in the thin air, she smiled brightly.

" Of course... I should support my alpha... And be a considerate luna in every work he do...... So I am excusing myself.... We have plenty of time to know each other.. "

And she left.

Taehyung stopped his work way before she left the chamber. And one word started to repeat in his head frequently.

'My alpha'

She called jungkook 'my alpha'.. It's somehow gave taehyung a burning feeling in his chest.

But soon his train of thoughts came to an halt when he heard the voice of the alpha calling him pulling him to himself, engulfing his whole frame into a hug.

"Umm... It's warm.... "The alpha mumbled. Taehyung kept on looking at distance and the alpha tangled with his body not quietly able to understand the situation he is in.

***
.
.

" Did you called me luna.... "Taehyung asked after bowing respectively in front of the queen.

" Of course I did.... "She answered.

" As you know omega my son is getting married soon with the perfect one I choose for him... "

Taehyung nodded looking down. Meanwhile his heart is paining pathetically.

"Ye-yes luna.. I know... "

"Umm.... Then you should also know that your time has came to leave this kingdom once and for all... He is done using you.... " She uttered emotionlessly which made taehyung's heart bleed with agony and pain..... The word 'use' is itself is capable to make his self worth, self respect shattered into pieces.

"I  am advising you to leave this kingdom as soon as possible along with your brother I don't want my son to roam around a bed slave when his potential wife is here........ Hope you will act right away... But remember... You need to leave secretly... I don't want any unnecessary chaos because of you... " She declared boringly and left from there not before ordering him to clean her chamber.

Warm tear drops started to find it's way through taehyung's checks ... "Pathetic.. " He whispered to himself. After taking few long breathe he started to doing his given task.

After cleaning the whole chamber taehyung was about to took his steps out of the chamber but suddenly halted in his steps... A thing caught his attention.... Something like a very shiny thing.... He slowly approached towards the thing.... The more he stepped forward the more it looked familiar.

Finally when he approached and touched the thing his whole body went stiff, he felt like he can't breathe, tears threatened to come out of his eyes as his whole body visibly shivered.

"It's.... It's..... My..... Appa's..... My appa....... It's his..... " He whispered in his trembled broken voice.

It's was a ring, with a beautiful red stone... Taehyung himself gifted his father along with his father... A rare rec Ruby ring.

"What is this ring doing here?

"What is this ring doing here?... My appa's ring... How does it came here that's in Luna's chamber..!!" Taehyung exclaimed .

***sorry for the short chapter, gonna update a long chapter tomorrow. 😚😚

And happy holi,.....🧡💛🤎💜💙💚🤩🤩🤩