25.

.
.
"P-prince... Here is your food.... " Taehyung put the food in front of the alpha.

"Umm..... Come here..... " Jungkook called him as he was standing at a distance.

As taehyung went near him he pulled him on his lap. Taehyung yelped at the impact but he wasn't surprised. After fixing taehyung on his lap he took a bite of the food.

"Umm... It's good.... Is it your favorite food? " Jungkook inquired getting a nod from the omega.

"Then... Open your mouth... Have it a taste.. " Jungkook offered in his normal voice.

Taehyung immediately shook his head.. "It-its your food.. I can't eat.... " Taehyung uttered.

"When I am offering you.. You need to have it no matter what.... Did you get it.. " Jungkook spoke in a low octave voice making taehyung surprise at his change of attitude all of a sudden.

"Here open your mouth.. " Jungkook placed a spoonful of the food in front of his mouth.

Having no way out taehyung complied and had the food. Jungkook made him finish all the food before pulling him into a kiss.

While kissing and biting his neck jungkook called for a maid. Within a second a maid entered the room with the alpha's permission. But then her eyes went wide when he saw the omega onto the alpha's lap hiding his face completely into the alpha's neck.

"What are you looking at.. Just take the plates and leave.... " Jungkook snapped rudely making her gulp in fear.

Therefore she did her work quickly and left from there but not before hearing a moan. She smirked on her way out because she got more tea to spill.

After hovering over taehyung's naked body he entered himself right away releasing a sigh like he was starving for ages and he finally got it.

After thrusting for few times jungkook stopped. He put his hand on taehyung's lean stomach where a bulge has formed because of his dick.

"Do you like me being inside you?.. Do you like this bulge... Here? The alpha pressed his stomach and for that taehyung moaned out loudly.

" Answer me.... "Jungkook kissed his lips slowly.

He again pressed the stomach while thrusting deep inside him in a slow manner.

" Tell me how does it fell?... Is it good.. "He again whispered in a husky voice while kissing back of his ear near his scent gland.

Taehyung wasn't able to form any word because of the chilly sensention throughout his whole body, he was  with the continuous slow thrusting and the intoxicating scent of the alpha.

" Can anyone make you feel like it, can anyone make you see stars out of pleasure... "The alpha kept on thrusting slowly while tracing his hand over the omega's whole body.

" P-please...."taehyung stuttered.

What..... Kitten.. Tell master.... "The alpha leaned down to take one the nipple into his mouth.

" P-please..... "Taehyung was breathing heavily, hair is mess, he is drooling from his mouth........ Toes are curled up, literally crying out of pleasure as well as pain.

" Perhaps you want a release.... Isn't it...? "He teased while sucking the other bud.

" Um... Yah... Pl... Ah!... "Taehyung moaned.

" Call me master.... Um...? "Jungkook smirked. He liked the vulnerable state of the omega under him.

" Master... Please....! "The younger's eyes rolled upwards when the alpha started pending in a fast manner jolting his body upwards with every thrust.