28.

.
.

After two days...

.
.

"The whole kingdom turned more beautiful in this fifteen years... I  really missed it... " A man spoke leaving a distant sigh of his reminiscent memory.

"Umm.... I too missed you so much... I  am too happy to see you again... Brother Darth. "

Flashing a content smile she lead them towards the garden as the are strolling across the place having their small session of conversation.

"But strange enough... Where is the crown prince I haven't seen him till now... I am here for nearly two days... "

"He was busy in some state matter... And in some personal too... " She uttered the last word like a whisper while gritting her teeth.

" But he will be available today..... He will surely meet you and Shen... "

The reunited siblings again find themselves divulge into their heart to heart talks.

"Brother.... I need to attend your majesty.... Can you be by yourself for few minutes.. You can enjoy the beauty of our Royal garden... " She proposed.

"It's perfectly fine.... You know it very well that I find everything interesting as long as it's meet my expectations... And the place deserves to care a look of.... So don't worry Hara... "

She flashed a smile and left from there with her two maid following behind.

Soon his eye caught on a beautiful thing... A beautiful person to be specific who is too engrossed in playing with a puppy that he haven't noticed anyone's gaze following his every move.

While smirking Darth slowly approaches the person but before going near him he halted on his steps.... His jaw clenched, his wolf felt threatened, there is a strong scent of a true blood alpha emitting from the person's frame. Like someone engraved the fact that the omega solely his possession.

After calming his nerves down he took a step back. Changed his expression to a calm one.

"Hey little thing... Who are you... " Taehyung flinched at the sudden voice behind his back. He immediately turned around and bowed.

"I.. I am a servant here.. " Taehyung answered. "

"Do you know who I am...? " Taehyung shook his head negativity but before the man could further say something, someone called taehyung and he immediately ran towards the palace.

"Um.. Even the servants are too beautiful... " He chuckled to himself.

"What happened...? Is my brother ok? Namjoon hyung?.. Taehyung asked almost tearing up.

" Taehyung... Breathe... Everything is fine.. Your brother is fine..... "Namjoon reassured.

" He is gaining his consciousness... "Namjoon spoke in relief as he gazed at the closed door where the physician is checking jin.

" Are you telling the truth... It's really happening...? "Taehyung cried out in joy.
He can't express what is he feeling right now. Joy, fear, excitement is all together claiming his senses. But all above the feeling of seeing his brother awake and well... overpowering all of these.

Soon enough his long wait come to an end as soon as the door opened he ran inside... His heart was beating in a erratic speed.

"Hyung... " He whispered in a quivering voice. His long wait for six months finally come to an end when he saw his brother is looking at his way with tears in his eyes.

A overwhelming feeling of relief claimed taehyung's heart when he again find himself into his hyung's arms, his safe place.

"T-tae....... " Jin uttered in a hoarse groggy voice but enough for taehyung to cry out loud.

"I  am very happy... Very happy....... You woke up hyung, called me..... I am too happy... " Taehyung smiled between his cries while hugging his brother dearly.

"Have you been well crybaby..... " Jin uttered with a smile hugging his brother back with the same amount of love and adoration.

"Hyung!.... You just get your consciousness and you started your teasing... "Taehyung whinned like a baby. Jin chuckled weakly. Namjoon was adoring their brotherly bond from a distance with a subtle smile adoring his dimpled face.

" Are you feeling ok hyung? .. Do you have any kind of pain somewhere? ... Oh... Don't sit too much ok?.. Lie down... Umm... "Taehyung muttered with concern molded words.

Jin was silently observing taehyung. " When did you become my big brother little wolfie? "

Taehyung stopped on his track after hearing the question as he was neatly folding the extra bedsheet.

"I can be everything for you hyung..... Because I love you so much.... " Taehyung answered with a hidden sad smile.. Though Jin wasn't able to gasp anything but he can feel that his brother has changed.. He can feel it.

"Tae... The physician told me we are in the blood moon kingdom, the one we heard many times from our parents.... But how did you get here?.. " Jin asked out of genuine curiosity.

"Ok... That is the story for later.. First you need to eat food, and then medicine and lot's of rest... You are still recovering so you need to obey them accordingly.. " Namjoon meddled into their conversation along with the physician and two maids who are holding a pot of liquid food.

Taehyung flashed a smile. Jin was confused but it soon come to an end when taehyung finally introduced them. Jin tried to stand up and bow down but got stopped by Namjoon himself.

"Thank you for helping us... We could never forget your kindness... " Jin uttered in full respect for the kingdom and it's people who saved him and his brother. Not knowing what prise his precious one had to pay for that.

The alpha bite his lips looking down in guilt he wasn't able to look up. He was feeling ashamed of himself at that moment. He looked up only when he got a soft pat on his back and that was taehyung smiling reassuringly at him.

"Hyung... Let me feed you.. Umm.... "

Jin nodded.

**

"So your brother is awake..... "

"Yah... " Taehyung answered with a overjoyed sequel.

"Here a little more... " The alpha pulled the Omega's arms more into his hair as he was resting on the bed with his head onto the omega's lap. Taehyung was threading his hair softly.

"Umm.. Good for you kitten.... " Taehyung smiled drowned in his own thoughts which is completely about his brother's recovery.

"But.. Don't think of going away from me Or this palace or you will face the extream consequences..... Am I clear kitten...? The alpha growled which is muffled with authority.

Taehyung shivered at his words... He knew that something like this would happen.... And it reality now.

**

"Prince Jungkook... I am very pleasured to see you.... "

"Uncle...... Welcome to our place.. It's an honor to meet with my mother's favorite brother.... "

"I am very impressed you are such a handsome and capable young future king... The whole kingdom is in good hands I must say..... " Darth chuckled while patting jungkook's shoulders which he doesn't like a little bit. He doesn't like to be touched.

Darth squinted his eyes at the prince's retorting figure to the dining hall as he remembered the prince's dominant scent which he got from the Omega's body.

"Umm... Interesting... " He chuckled to himself and followed them behind after getting a call from his sister.

🍁🍂🌼🌾🌷🍀🌹🥀🍄🌱🐝💐🍄🦋

How's the chapter?