8.

.
.
"Common omega.. Feed your master"..

Taehyung approached him with slow step. He held a spoon full of food in front of him with his shaky hands.

All the maids and guards are looking at taehyung with pitiful eyes.

Jungkook looked at the spoon then his face with a devilish stare.

"Ah ha.. Not that easily my slut... Sit on my lap then feed me.. "

Taehyung was standing with his head hung low.

"Sit on my lap omega" He commanded with his domineering voice.

Taehyung shuddered but slowly sat on his lap .

Taehyung sat on his one leg feeling utter uneasy.

"Sit comfortably omega".. He said and pulled him more to himself. Now taehyung's ass is near his corch area.

" Now it's perfect.. Common.. Feed me now".. Taehyung obeyed and feed him with his shaky hands but suddenly he felt something..

A hand is entering into his shirt from back touching his bare skin.

Taehyung stopped feeding him. Tears were forming in his eyes.

"Why did you stop... As long as I told you not to stop your work you must continue it.... DO YOU GET IT! "... Taehyung flinched but continues feeding him.

Jungkook's hand trailed from his bare back to his inner. He was tressing the inner line with his fingers and slowly undone it.. With a dirty smirk on his face.

Taehyung's whole body is shaking. He is drowning in shame, feeling exposed. He is looking everywhere trying to hide from those eyes.

The alpha's hand cupped one of his swells and started pressing it slowly.. Making his vulnerable.

"Why are you crying omega, don't cry.. " He mocked and wiped his tears with his thub.

"Pls... Don't do this.... ~here is too many p- people.. Pls.. " Taehyung requested in small voice.

"Oh.. Are you shy... " He laughed out loud.

"Ok.. Then call me master then I will stop it".. He pressed a bit harder making the omega groan in pain.

" Ma-master.. Pls... Don't do this".. He said while crying.

"Oh... Ok... I am satisfied... I should continue it to my room... Ok.. Omega".. Jungkook pulled him on his shoulder and went back to his room.

In the room...

Jungkook throw his on the bed then hovered over him.

" Now omega we are alone.. We can continue right ".. He said while licking his lips.

" Pls.. Pls... I  am in pain.... Pls"taehyung requested.

"Do you think I care... Your work is to fulfil my needs and you will do only that"

He opened his shirt buttons and throws it somewhere. He quickly undressed taehyung and pushed himself in.

Taehyung squirmed in pain.

Jungkook started thrusting hard while sucking his boobs, biting it making dark purple hickeys.

Taehyung suddenly moaned as the alpha's shaft hit his certain bundle of nerves making him moan beyond his control.

"My little whore is getting pleasure ha? "

"On your fours immediately.. " He command.

Taehyung did accordingly to it.

Jungkook positioned himself then again entered him in one go making taehyung roll his eyes.

He started thrusting in an animalistic speed making taehyung's body jolted up and down with each powerful thrust.

Jungkook again changed their position as he is hovering over him.

Taehyung's eyes are closed, crying, trying his hard not to moaned.

Jungkook nuzzled his face on his neck biting continuously. He clenched the bedsheet to take in such feeling.

"I-i am... Ah... Uhh... Coming... Mas-Master... "

"No.. No... You can't cum.... You can cum when I will command it.... "

Jungkook hold taehyung's cute little pink dick and started playing with his tip making him a moaning mess. Trail of saliva is flowing through his mouth due to overstimulation.

"Pls... Pls.... I can't... I can't nghh.. Ahmm.... Hold it anymore.. " He started sobbing.

"Beg me" He commanded.

"Pls... Master.. Pls... I ah... Ehm... I-I...beg... You.  Umm... Pls".. He pleaded.

" Ok.. Cum my little whore... Cum for your master... "Jungkook smirked at his wrecked state.

The alpha increased his pace feeling his climax is near. After some heavy thrust he finally came deep under him feeling him to the brim.

It continued till the omega passed out.

At evening...

Taehyung wake up from his sleep feeling immense pain all over his body making him cry once again.

But soon he discovered himself in an unfamiliar room which is small in size with some necessary things in it.

He curiously looking at everywhere trying to figure out where he is. He flinched in the sudden door opening sound.

He felt relief after seeing a familiar person.

"Are you ok tae".. She asked Worriedly.

Taehyung weakly nodded.

" No need to hide from me... I know you are not well"

"I am fine... Don't worry".. Taehyung stated in a little voice.

" I bought you this drink... It will lessened you pain... Pls have it... I also bring you some food... You have to eat it.. "

"I am now hungry.. " Taehyung said blankly.

'You need to eat... You are looking very weak... And moreover you haven't eaten from yesterday... You need to eat.... at least not for you for your brother.. "

Taehyung's heart has gotten faster hearing about his brother.

"Noona... Can you tell me how my brother is? Is he fine? ".. Taehyung asked desperately.

" I didn't know much.. But what have I heard from others is that your brother is doing fine, he is safe now but he is in coma".. She uttered the last line in low voice.

Meanwhile with jin...

"How is he"

"His health is stable now but I can't say exactly when will he gain his consciousness.. " The physician uttered.

"Hmm.. Do your best.. "

"Ok... My Lord" He bowed.

Namjoon is the one who found jin on the forest. He felt a sudden tug on his heart looking at his face, he wanted to protect him, wanted to save him from all harms. He himself doesn't know why was he feeling like that.

And fron that day on he is keeping close eye with his every health updates.

"Get well soon stranger.. ".. Namjoon mumbled and left from there.

....
💚💜