Fright Knight

~(Y/N's) POV~

My face was smashed into a pumpkin, juice splattering all over and I groan while Danny flies down towards me and helps me up. We both turn our attention to the ghost eel floating before us as it makes an attempt to escape but we fly after it and begin to catch up. grab ahold of the eel's tail but it soon only slipped out of my grasp as I continued to try and grab it's tail just long enough to slow it down.

It thwacks the top of my head before stopping and looking at us. "You're one slippery ghost eel but I bet you don't know this trick." Danny says while he sends an ectoblast towards the eel, who only consumes it with a smirk before its eyes glow red. "Okay, maybe you do," Danny mutters before being blasted into the school. My eyes widened while I quickly fly into the school after Danny.

~No One's POV~

In the school Dash was hanging up a poster while Danny Phases through the lockers from the hit the ghost eel gave him. Danny then knocks into a ladder, that was holding purple paint as it splashed onto Dash's letterman and Danny reverts back. Dash's eyes widened and he growls in anger while (Y/N) quickly phases through the lockers and reverts back. She lands on the ground a few feet away from where Danny was who was holding his head from the hit.

Dash picks up Danny and gets in his face shouting "Defacing my letter jacket? That's a violation punishable by wedgie!" "Grapes of Raff, break it up! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't suspend you both for fighting on school property?" Mr. Lancer asked walking up to the two, clipboard in hand. Dash let's go of Danny while the two look to Lancer. "Uh...I'm a football star?" Dash says with a hopeful smile.

"True. Still, I must at least pretend to be fair and you two need a more creative outlet for your aggression." Lancer says while he looks at his clipboard then back to Dash and Danny, "As you two know. Every year one of the faculty puts together a haunted house party at the abandoned townsmen place, and this year it's my turn and I am bound and determined to decorate it better than Ms. Testlaff did last year."

Lancer said showing the boys what was on his clipboard when they heard knuckles cracking and they looked over to see Ms. Testlaff. "Fat chance, you'll never outdo my Frankengurken-stein monster." She said showing a picture of herself dressed as the Frankengurken-stein. She walks away while Sam, Tucker, and (Y/N) were all standing next to each other watching the scene in front of them.

"Welcome aboard Team Lancer, gentlemen.
The scariest room avoids detention. Football star or not." Lancer say before walking away as Sam, (Y/N) and Tucker walk up. "Scary? Haunted house? This is great, I am totally going to kick his butt." Danny exclaims happily as he crosses his arms as Dash butts into the conversation. "You think so Fentonsofun?
How about a little side bet?"

"Sure, if I win you have to run through the school parking lot in your underwear." Danny says looking to Dash with a smirk, "Okay, and when you taste defeat you have to eat these!" Dash says smirking and reaches into his letterman to pull out worn out and stinky underwear. (Y/N), Danny, Tucker, and Sam all scream and flinch back away from it at Tuck says, "I don't know what's scarier. The underwear or the fact that he carries them around in his coat."

~(Y/N's) POV~

Tucker and I were in Danny's room with Danny who was sketching on a sketchbook, "What if we did something with skeletons?" Danny asks, sketching out a skeleton strangling Dash and showing it to Tucker and I. " See how scary is that?" He asks us with a smile while Tucker says, "On a scale of not to ten- Not."