Fanning The Flames

~(Y/N's) POV~

We were deep in the Ghost Zone, fighting off Climper while Tucker and Sam watched in the Spector Speeder. "Get off him Climper!" I shout trying to pull off Climper, who had Danny pinned to the ground as he told us
"But I just want to be your friend!" "Will someone please remind me why this was a good idea?" Danny asked as we continued the struggle. "Hey, you two were the ones who wanted to map out the Ghost Zone." Sam pointed out to us with a smirk as she continued to watch.

"You two are also the ones who don't have to wear these stupid Fenton Phones." Tucker complained as he pressed play for his MP3 player we heard this awful song start to play from this hit new singer, Ember. "Good thing they work as wireless earphones cuz these things are a fashion don't." Tucker then said while I had the Fenton Phones on too because I thought they looked cool. When I heard the song I glared at Tucker while I was still trying to get Climper off of Danny.

"They're not supposed to look good, they're supposed to filter out spectral noise so we can communicate; like when we say things like: Help get this thing off us!" Danny shouted as we both struggled to get away from Climper's hug. Sam began to admire the headphones in the rearview mirror as she stated, "They're not stupid, I think they make great techno geek goth earrings." I then say, "You're not wrong there Sam they do look cool that's why I'm wearing a pair." Sam smiles nodding her head while Danny and I still try to get away from Climper.

"Really? Hey, maybe I should give a pair to Paulina." Danny said causing both me and Sam to sigh as Sam told him, "Yes Danny, that's what (Y/N) and I are saying, give a pair to Paulina." We finally escaped Climper's grasp and we began to fly away but he gave chase and grabbed my hand as I shout, "Danny, help!"

Danny began to glare at Climper as he pulled me away and close to him, a light pink blush forming on both our faces as Danny says, "Stay away from her!" Sam watches the scene with a smirk seeing what was going on and seeing the pink blush on my face. Glaring right back at us Climper freezes Danny with his breath since I quickly moved out of the way. I gasped while Danny used his ecto-blasts to bust out of the ice that had formed around him. I sigh in relief while I then look behind Climper to see a fridge. I look to Danny then I point to a fridge behind Climper and Danny gives me a nod before racing to it and opening the door as Climper flies into the snowy dimension and we slam the door as I blast away the knob so he can't get out.

We fly into the Specter Speeder transforming back into our human forms and Danny begins to shiver and rub his hands together.
"Can a ghost get frostbite?" He asks continuing to warm up his hands so I grab his hands and tell him, "Oh here my hands are warm." I continue to hold his hands while we both look at each other and we both give sheepish smiles as I blush not noticing Danny blushing as well.

Tucker and Sam both began to shout out Ember's name and the both of them began to sing in a cracked voice causing me and Danny to look at them. "Uh I uh think I'm gonna need my hands for this." Danny says taking his hands away from mine and cups his hands together his ears while I do the same. Sam and Tucker continue to sing while Sam drives us home out of the ghost zone.

At school, Danny and I were forced to listen to Ember because Tucker and Sam had it playing on the speaker in Tucker's PDA. "I don't get it, this Ember McClain comes out of nowhere and suddenly she's the biggest thing since MP3s. I-It's so-" Danny says when then he gets cut off by me, "Infuriating how mindless packaged corporate bubblegum is preventing true musical artists from being heard?"

"I was gonna say weird but ok..." Danny said with a smile causing Tucker and Sam to both to respond with, "Ember's not just about music, she's an expression of my unique individuality." We turned the corner to see everyone dressed up in Ember gear with Ember posters everywhere.