Splitting Images

~(Y/N's) POV~

"So, why exactly are we breaking our backs
here, Sam?" Danny asked her as he, Tucker,
Sam and I carry really heavy boxes down the
hallway of Casper High. "Frogs' rights. We
have to stop dissecting frogs in our school
biology labs. And at today's assembly, I'm
gonna demonstrate a humane alternative.
She said as she tilts her box forward once we
stop walking. "I Can't Believe It's Not a Frog
Cadaver?" I read the label on her box. She
puts it down and takes out an oozing
mechanical frog, holding it out for display.
"Please remove my detachable three
chambered heart."

The frog croaks. Danny and I gasp seeing our ghost senses going of suddenly, Sam's box, on the ground, begins to glow green and shake to erupt a large cloud of green smoke. Out of surprise, Sam tosses away the frog, which lands on Tucker's head and he struggles to remove it. The green smoke then materializes into the Box Ghost. "Oh great. Him again." Danny said. I groan seeing the Box Ghost while Danny and I look at the Box Ghost, "I am the Box Ghost, and I will have my corrugated cardboard vengeance!"

He exclaims as he glows green. Danny and I go ghost and the Box Ghost levitate our boxes in the air. Meanwhile, Sam pulls the frog off of
Tucker's face, leaving him covered in green
slime. "Oh, gross!" Tucker said. "You guys get to the assembly. Danny and I will get this moron sealed up tight." I said while Sam and Tucker run off. Once they leave, me and Danny turn to face the Box Ghost only to see that he has opened one of the boxes and numerous scalpers rise up out of it. They fly at Danny and I but we both turn intangible and they land in the wall of lockers behind us both. "Huh. Maybe Sam has a point."

I muttered to myself as I feel my chest along with Danny who does the same thing. Suddenly the Box Ghost slams into me, sending me through the lockers ND several more walls before I finally tumble into the backstage of the auditorium. "Oops." I said as I turn human. Danny then phases through the wall and sees me quickly coming over to me and helps me up. "Are you okay?" He asks while before I could answer the Box Ghost phases through the wall and looks at me and Danny. "Tremble before the might of the Box Ghost as you are devoured by...uh, oh yeah. Costumes and props from the Broadway classic, My Fair Lady!"

The Box Ghost said and he opens the box and a bundle of clothes rises up out of it. Then he hurls them towards Danny and I and were both knocked backwards by the clothes and end up underneath a pile of them. "Beware!" He shouts as he laughs and leaves.

~No One's POV~

Sam approaches the podium onstage in front
of a closed curtain. "Fellow students, something sick and disgusting is taking place right here in our school and I'm about to show you what it is." Sam said into the mic. The curtains open behind her to reveal a large Save The Frogs sign. Suddenly the students start to laugh. Sam turns around and sees that they are laughing at Danny and (Y/N), who were both wearing a pink and white dresses, a matching hat with a wig of curls and makeup.

Danny and (Y/N) glowers at the students as they continue to laugh. "Whoo! Take it off!" Tucker cheers. Sam  glares at him then he said. "No, seriously. They should take it off. That's weird."

~(Y/N's) POV~

"Thanks to your little dress up parade you two, my Save the Frogs presentation was a total bust." Sam said to Danny and I as we walk down the hallway suddenly, people still laughing and pointing at Danny and me for the event from this morning. "And speaking of bust, did you see Danny in that bra? Puce is not your color, pal."